OMG, Michael Vick is not human....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Brad Smith cant fuck with Vick homie, an yes I have seen Brad Smith play.........MANY games....the shit VIck does NO ONE else does...........he is uncomparable, so quit tryin

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
Brad Smith cant fuck with Vick homie, an yes I have seen Brad Smith play.........MANY games....the shit VIck does NO ONE else does...........he is uncomparable, so quit tryin
As far as physical attributes NO... What QB can run a 4.2 40 besides Michael Vick? I said that there are QB's out there that can do what Michael Vick does and thats make plays with there feet, by time, run and throw the football. You can't say no because most of the brothas playing QB in college football do that shit.

Sorry but Brad Smith didn't torch Oklahomas defense for 218 yards on the ground with no speed or moves at all. Did you watch the game?

Apr 25, 2002
sure did see Brad Smith against OU.......he was good, I aint sayin he aint good...........butt he still aint fuckin with Vick. the only person I have seen that is comparable to Vick is Barry Sanders

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
sure did see Brad Smith against OU.......he was good, I aint sayin he aint good...........butt he still aint fuckin with Vick. the only person I have seen that is comparable to Vick is Barry Sanders
I'm not saying Smith, McNeal, or Randall are fucking with Michael Vick, there is not a QB in college football that has Vicks speed or quickness. What I am saying is that there will be QB's in the future that can change a game with there feet like Donovan Mcnabb, and Michael Vick are doing right now. Sure we've had running QB's in the NFL like Cunnigham but now we are starting to see and increase of these type of QB's in the college rankings.

And in my opinion Michael Vick is similiar to Deion as far as running skills. Very respected, there wasn't anyone that wanted to punt to Deion because he was going to break one and when he did he was leaving people in his dust. Vicks shakes people but not like Barry Sanders but more like Deion Sanders. But the simliarites are there with all the players he's compared to.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Aight thats what i thought!! I am not gonna fall for this continuos internet gangsta arguing wit some mark, so have fun lookin at my shit and seein my names on soundtracks & cds in stores near u!! Out!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Trust me dogg, there will not be another Vick! Those QB's may be good, but u just dont see players like Vick that often!! So naw homie, none of these guys includin his brother will be in the class as M. Vick!!! Trust me!! GOT EM!!!!
theres marcus vick

Sep 18, 2002
ur cd will go no where.....ur rapping career will last two months at the most......so please stop before u start........go back to fuckin slangin.....face it u suck at rapping...got em