OMG, Michael Vick is not human....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
In the next 4 years there will be plenty of Michael Vicks entering the league...

Brad Smith out of Missouri- He threw for 2000 and rushed for over 1000 and thats on a sorry ass team.

DJ Shockley Georgia- He's a freshman, and probably the best out of the bunch.

Reggie Mcneal from Texas A&M- He's famous for torching Oklahoma this year. Reggie Mcneal timed in the forty at 4.3

Marcus Vick VT-They say he's more accurate then Vick and just as fast as him...

Bryan Randall VT- He isn't as fast as Vick but he isn't slow, I'd say he runs the 40 in the 4.4's....

Rasheed Randall West Virginia- I don't like this guy at all, he can't throw very well, but the boy can run. He's only a sophmore I think so he'll get better by the time he enters the draft.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Trust me dogg, there will not be another Vick! Those QB's may be good, but u just dont see players like Vick that often!! So naw homie, none of these guys includin his brother will be in the class as M. Vick!!! Trust me!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Trust me dogg, there will not be another Vick! Those QB's may be good, but u just dont see players like Vick that often!! So naw homie, none of these guys includin his brother will be in the class as M. Vick!!! Trust me!! GOT EM!!!!
You're gonna have to check Brad Smith out of Missouri to see what I mean. Look at Vicks numbers and look at Brad Smith numbers...

Vick VT Senior year
Passing: 87-161 54% 1,234 yards 8TD's 6INT's

Rushing: 104-617 5.9 yards a carry 8TD's

Brad Smith Missouri:

Passing: 196-366 2,333 yards 15TD's 6INT's

Rushing: 193-1029 yards 5.3 yards a carry 7TD's

Brad Smith is only a Freshman and look at those numbers he's posted. He rushed for 213 yards on 28 carries against Oklahomas defense, that should tell you a lot right there. There will be more players like Vick to come in the future.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Again trust me dogg, there will never be anotha M. Vick!!!!!! Just because u run or whatever, dont make u a Vick, or numbers! Look at K. Stewart when he came into the league...he ran for long gains and was the talk of the town! The difference is Vick is an enormous talent, not just cause he can run or whatever, he is a unique player for intangibles and abilty! His knack for the game is incredible!! College stats dont mean jack when it comes to the pro game!! U will see when your boy gets into the league, he will not be anotha Vick!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Your trippin Tenk.First..Vick was never a senior,secondly....none of those QB's have the arm strength Vick got.Third,half of those guys you listed are average college players...There ain't anyone around like Vick right now pimp.Trust me!

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Your trippin Tenk.First..Vick was never a senior,secondly....none of those QB's have the arm strength Vick got.Third,half of those guys you listed are average college players...There ain't anyone around like Vick right now pimp.Trust me!
Yeah I meant his sophmore year, not senior year...

And secondly Czar, Kordell Stewart was wack to begin with. The only person on my list who I would compare to Stewart is Rasheed Randall he reminds me a lot of Stewart. But Brad Smith is on another level he's all ready named Big 12 Freshman of the year.

We shall see...But my money is that he's going to be a Vick type of player...

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
yea thats my trade mizzle, but for the most part I use it in the sports forum when I shit on fools!!! GOT EM!!!
GO WHAT!!!

LOL!! You haven't gotten shit, you probably haven't seen Brad Smith to begin with. So your arguments really don't hold much merit.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg did u read my statement that u qouted?? I was talkin to Bam, and I said I usually use my trade mark in the sports firum when i shit on fools!! Are we in the sports forum now?? NO, so what do u got?? But if u do wanna go there, just read this whole thread and see how many people agree with me & then count how many agree with u!!! None for u, and all for me!! So as the sayin goes..................GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Dogg did u read my statement that u qouted?? I was talkin to Bam, and I said I usually use my trade mark in the sports firum when i shit on fools!! Are we in the sports forum now?? NO, so what do u got?? But if u do wanna go there, just read this whole thread and see how many people agree with me & then count how many agree with u!!! None for u, and all for me!! So as the sayin goes..................GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because they agree with you doesn't mean your right...The only way I'm wrong is if Smith doesn't make an impact like Vick. But like I said he's coming, and will make his presence felt in the league..

May 5, 2002
Tenk homie dont bother with homie... lol he's a lil 2 happy other ppl finally agree with him. I know how much ur into football and I know u have more than just personal sentiment to back up your claims... keep up the detailed research and analysis.