OK, who was shootin up Northgate tonight???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
nigga im sick of the exagerated fuck the north and fuck your corny conclusion.

fake territory

bammer street history = stfu

nigga on everythin ....No0rth of S.E.A aint shiiiit

fuck arrora niggas ok some hoovers movin to northgate????? still no history fuq an incident or 10 it goes down in my hood on the regular beacon hiill ss kick rocks u square ass busters
ive never had a problem in beacon hill... the only time problems arise is if you cause them yourself. VERY rarely are you an innocent bystander in shootings, since they dont happen too much in Seattle. Beacon Hill is no worse than white center, delridge or rainier. none of which are dangerous places.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ive never had a problem in beacon hill... the only time problems arise is if you cause them yourself. VERY rarely are you an innocent bystander in shootings, since they dont happen too much in Seattle. Beacon Hill is no worse than white center, delridge or rainier. none of which are dangerous places.
when i was filming the video with bd and all them...we rolled through ALL those areas, late at night...rainier, the cd, beacon hill, west seattle, south park, etc....

i didn't hear any gun shots...and we filmed for awhile. i saw crack heads and shit. but NOBODY out on the "block" doing anything.

May 9, 2002
Seattle has DEFINITELY calmed down since the early 90's when it was a bit crazy up here. But lets be 100 right now, Seattle is NOT a dangerous city and with gentrification slowly happening under everyone's noses, its only gonna get LESS crime ridden. And im OK with that. I don't need to raise my unborn kid in a fuckin war zone.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle has DEFINITELY calmed down since the early 90's when it was a bit crazy up here. But lets be 100 right now, Seattle is NOT a dangerous city and with gentrification slowly happening under everyone's noses, its only gonna get LESS crime ridden. And im OK with that. I don't need to raise my unborn kid in a fuckin war zone.
I was kinda surprised at how many white people I saw in the CD. Shit, when I was there the white people were looking at ME funny.

Agreed tho about the war zone. But it's sad that it pretty much takes gentrification to "get rid of crime" when really all it's doing is displacing it.

If people could just act like normal fucking humans and not try to strong arm people and shit, it would be fine. That's why so many people I know have concealed weapons permits and carry firearms.

People think it's "cool" to be in a gang and do dirt...when in reality, that's holding them back. They should be sending their "YG's" (lol) to SCHOOL so they can LEARN how to FUCK the system legally and be successful without robbing people and other stupid shit. Otherwise they're just fucking themselves, their kids, and their grandkids, etc.

Jul 10, 2002
So it was a crazy derelict w/ an AK? Great, so he'll be released and pop someone somewhere sometime down the road.

Our penal system is so messed up. People with mental illness are treated as low level criminals. They don't get the treatment they need, we treat prison/jail as a de facto mental institution, they never get the help/meds they need, and end up crazier....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
So it was a crazy derelict w/ an AK? Great, so he'll be released and pop someone somewhere sometime down the road.

Our penal system is so messed up. People with mental illness are treated as low level criminals. They don't get the treatment they need, we treat prison/jail as a de facto mental institution, they never get the help/meds they need, and end up crazier....
Don't you love America? lol