OK, am I the only one who has a weird habit when he takes a shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
A friend of mine alway's takes off all of his clothes when me and some friends of mine found out we started laughing for 3 day's straight

he told us 'Otherwise my clothes are gonna smell like shit'

dumbass

he even does it in public restrooms .. funny shit

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Re: gotta be smokin'......

Hihlosis said:
a square while I funk it up--its weird cause w/o that port man I feel lost in the shitter--at work we have our own bathroom in the building and a kick ass vent so if I have to let loose at work Im still smokin'......................outro
lol....My Ex used to do the same shit. Eather a menthal or a blunt. Maybe cause when he shits he be in there for a long ass time.:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
im glad im not the only one! You see my problem is, I strain when Im on the pot and all that strain gets me all hot and sweaty. I gotta take off my shirt. By the time Im done Im hella tired and shit, just sitting on the toilet dozing off cause I exhaust myself. Then i'll sit there for awhile reading "Calvin & Hobbes" while I recover. I cant "shit and run" like everyone else. Its a big part of my day...maybe I need to stop eating red meat and cheeses and get some fruits and vegetables in my diet. To be honest, the last time I ate a fruit was last Thanksgiving - the last time I ate a vegetable was 3 months ago. The last time I drank water was 3 weeks ago. I need colon care badly.

R

Rondell

I like to watch the shit cumming out of my ass. I always try to see if I can make the log over 12 inches. Then when I am done I get some utensils, like a fork and/or knife, and examine my shit to see what kind of food is in there.

Sep 12, 2002
Rondell said:
I like to watch the shit cumming out of my ass. I always try to see if I can make the log over 12 inches. Then when I am done I get some utensils, like a fork and/or knife, and examine my shit to see what kind of food is in there.

OH HELL NAH!

a but on the subject of shitting, i always take my shirt off when im shitting cuz my shirts are hella long and i dont wanna hold it up when i take a shit. This is a weird ass topic tho cuz...

R

Rondell

mrmafioso04 said:
i think he was jokin cuz
Hell no I wasn't joking. I'm a fecalphiliac. Sometimes I have to eat my own shit because my family is so broke.

Sep 15, 2002
I keep an acoustic guitar in the bathroom and play it while I'm taking a shit. I think that's where your most creative ideas are born, because when there's a big ol' turd coming outta your ass, there's no ego or image in your music. It's all real & honest.:dead:

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Scottie Pimpin said:
I hate when its hot outside ......... and you gotta take a shit. Underwear be all stuck to your ass. You gotta peel it off.
That's called "Swamp Ass" lol...I hate that shit too

People at my job call me Kastanza cause I take my outer shirt an tie off when I crunch on the job...Never seen the Seinfeld episode but I heard about it