OK, am I the only one who has a weird habit when he takes a shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
My girl thinks its so abnormal of me to take off my shirt while I shit. I didnt think it was that big of a deal until one day I walked out of the bathroom while fumbling with my shirt around my neck while I was putting it back on. My girl saw, and she was laughing that I actually do this. I just need to feel comfortable on the pot. I feel binded when Im on the toilet with my shirt on and shit. My girl told me theres an episode of Sienfeld that discusses the same thing...so Im not the only one. Who else got shit habits?

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lol...^^^yea,,,,, dog,,u jus made it a habbit from growin up,,,,,,shit when i was in my mommas stomach,,she would rock side to side,,,and now to this day,,every night of my life,,,i rock my leg side to side,,,,,it rocks my body and i sleep hella com-fy,,,,,,

.......es jus habbits,,,,

Apr 25, 2002
i take my shirt off when i shit too trauma.

whuts really wierd is when i have the runs i get goose bumps all over my body and i don't feel tottally comfortable at all untill i take off all my clothes.so when i have the runs i get naked.

it don't make that much sense but i feel better with the goose bumps i get.and having my pants and draws around my ankles don't work for me.so i get naked.

if i'm taking a normal shit i just take my shirt off.so don't feel weird.

Apr 25, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
Naked on the shitter is the way forward.
yes it is my friend yes it is...

ravage of course i get naked in public places.shitten at work was fun too.

"alright fuck this job for a minute i gotta take a shit!"

in the shitter.

with a big :classic: on my face.yes peace on the shitter!!!

(naw foreal i can't go out if i got the runs so i don't get naked there)

May 3, 2002
I used to drop my pants while I pissed, too. That changed when I was at a party one time and a friend asked another friend (when he came back from pissing), "Why are you buttoning your pants? Do you pull them down and sit to take a piss?" Then I noticed a zipper on pants / a hole in front of boxers and thought about it and applied it.
I hate it when I'm fresh out the shower and I have to take a shit right away because I don't get a chance to dry myself up and I have to wet the floor and feel slippery on the toilet.

May 2, 2002
I take off my shirt too...it makes me feel more comfortable. I do it at work too. I figure I'm pretty much naked anyways...although I try not to shit at work. I don't feel comfortable there.....

Aug 5, 2002
gotta be smokin'......

a square while I funk it up--its weird cause w/o that port man I feel lost in the shitter--at work we have our own bathroom in the building and a kick ass vent so if I have to let loose at work Im still smokin'......................outro

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
For me, shitting is like a workout. I grad by knees, bite down on my bottom lip, and grunt really loud the whole time as if I were maxing out on the bench press. I usually get really sweaty when I shit. When I'm done, I let out the biggest sigh of relief. Then I have to take a shower to wash off all the sweat.

Apr 25, 2002
shea now that i'm on the subject knowAmsayn :classic:???

it just relaxes me,gotta
take the socks off too lol!

gotta be relaxed to drop one knowAmsayn.

i thought i was the only one till today.