Official Xbox 360 Coffin Support Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cb90

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2007
lol this is it "i got the 3 rings earlier. now it works fine all i did was unhook the HD and turn it on and it works. so i put the HD back on and it works fine, just played BFBC. PS fuck wal-mart i bought a fuckin warrenty and they wont cover the 360 problem bc microsoft has a 3 year warrenty now. after the 3 years is up then walmart will fix or send me a new one."

not exactly the same but thats how i fixed it

the only thing is my shit does not work at all when i put the HD back in place, it'll show the bullshit ass E 68 error... then when i take it off, it works, so i dont know if i should send it in or what... im tryna see if i can fix it myself first since it aint no RROD

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
E68: Voltage Error... This error means that the Xbox 360 has insufficent power to function properly. This can be caused by an error in the hard drive or the fans that make them suck up too much power, it can also be caused if you have unnecessary accessories attached to the console like an external fan unit. Attempt to remove unnecessary accessories first, and then necessary components such as the hard drive and USB devices. If you have any case mods you may want to investigate those as well.

May 4, 2002
got mine back earlier today, i guess they couldnt fix it so they sent me a "newer" replacement, my mf date was 1-2008 the new one is a 7-2008. also sent me a free month of live

Jul 9, 2002
my launch day 360 just died, I was ready to finally give Madden 2k10 a shot and this shit happens. I guess its a sign to stay with the better football series from 2k sports.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Yup its not under warranty anymore. I called customer support to get it fixed and thats what they said it would cost. Fucking bullshit, i almost feel like just buying a new one.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
^^^Yup its not under warranty anymore. I called customer support to get it fixed and thats what they said it would cost. Fucking bullshit, i almost feel like just buying a new one.
damn thats some bitch shit if you get a new one it will at least be under warranty instead of payin the $100 then it breaks again then you have to fork out another $100

Nov 14, 2002
I've heard that if you tell them to go fuck themselves there's not much they can do. Just get them to send you a coffin and they'll send you back a new Xbox regardless. If you don't want to waste time, Gamestop has used (usually brand new condition) systems for like 175.

The last RROD I got, I just said fuck it and threw the Xbox in the street... Went out and got a used one for 200 (this was a while back) and it's worked fine for me ever since.

Jul 9, 2002
Wait they dont give you a warranty on the refurb they sent you back after you get the RROD? fuckin microsoft. I payed them $100 this shit better not break.