Official Xbox 360 Coffin Support Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
My second XBOX died on me last night, this shit is duck butter, I called and my box should be here this coming week, only good thing to come out of this is I'll be getting one of the newer Falcon motherboards when I do get my system back, they're supposed to be quieter and cool better...
Thanks for the xbox msg. letting everyone know you wont be on for a minute. lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
The hindus on the line with their American ass names try really hard to be friendly now, asking me what game I'm playing currently and how I'm liking it and achievements and shit I unlocked, you can hella tell they not American though even though they try to put on a fake ass accent, pretty funny, but I just want my shit back I don't need to be noone's buddy over tech support...

Dec 19, 2005
^i was playin gears of war when i was talkin to them one time and dude started askin me what i was playin n shit. but yeah they get payed less than what they would pay americans to talk on the phone so they give those people the jobs

Sep 16, 2002
mine too its pure hoggwash and i barely play the shit>> second time that happened! matter of fact imma head to fedex and send that shit in since i got the box the other day

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Are any of the newer consoles getting the red rings of death???

I'm not even gonna fuck with 360's again 'til the consoles with new GPU's come out later this year.

Jan 23, 2006
i know if my 360 ever rrod im done with it , there arent any games im interested in playin now. i might send it in when i got time but i want a ps3 now.

Aug 7, 2003
i know if my 360 ever rrod im done with it , there arent any games im interested in playin now. i might send it in when i got time but i want a ps3 now.
lol, if it gets the rrod then you get it fixed for free. and if you think the xbox doesnt have any games that interest you whats the ps3 got that the xbox dont got?

Jan 23, 2006
i know but im just sayin , if there going to kep doing that then whats the point? i like shooters and i just seen a commercial bout some game thats only for ps3 forgot the name, and i guess mgs4 too. even though im not a serious fan of it ill play it just cuz the hype

Aug 7, 2003
i know but im just sayin , if there going to kep doing that then whats the point? i like shooters and i just seen a commercial bout some game thats only for ps3 forgot the name, and i guess mgs4 too. even though im not a serious fan of it ill play it just cuz the hype
that game haze, it was supposed to be a 360/ps3 game but i think ubisoft gave ps3 haze and the 360 the new splinter cell game.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yup, jus got my 360 back from microsoft today.. I saw tha tracking report, they only looked at my xbox a day, then decided to give me a brand new one.. I coulda fixed tha problem in 10 minutes, but their lazy asses jus said "Fuck it send 'em a new one".. I'm not complainin but me and that xbox had some good times.. I had hella stickers and shit on it.. :( RIP my first xbox!

But i'm glad to have tha new one atleast.. I was diein without my xbox, you can only play tha WII for so long until you wanna get down on some SERIOUS games.