**Official** "The Avengers" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Man if you D/L this movie you got a high probability of getting caught lol.....Imma just see it in theaters, should be well worth it.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Movie was ok, I think my expectations were too high. The last fight scene lasted forever.

SPOILER ALERT

There were 2 scenes after the credits the first showed the villain for the sequel, thanos.
And the second the avengers went to have shawarma at that place stark was talkin about. Lol

Jul 25, 2007
I was gonna catch this with the homies until I saw a fuckin line like these people were about to hit up a ride at Disneyland.

I'll catch this on a early Tuesday afternoon. Enjoy my weed in the parking lot and bring in some tacos.

Nov 7, 2006
this was just a pure popcorn movie. got talked into seeing it in 3d and was happy i did. for once it actually didnt hurt my eyes to watch 3d (besides avatar) and the 3d was really natural looking. i think The Dark Knight Rises is gonna blow this movie out of the water quality wise but they shouldnt even be named in the same category IMO. TDKR is too deep of a movie and this was just fun.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this was just a pure popcorn movie. got talked into seeing it in 3d and was happy i did. for once it actually didnt hurt my eyes to watch 3d (besides avatar) and the 3d was really natural looking. i think The Dark Knight Rises is gonna blow this movie out of the water quality wise but they shouldnt even be named in the same category IMO. TDKR is too deep of a movie and this was just fun.
this movie banked over 200 million this weekend. thats pretty fuckin impressive, highest of all time

i didnt even give a shit about this movie, didnt know anything about it, now i want to see it lol

Nov 7, 2006
this movie banked over 200 million this weekend. thats pretty fuckin impressive, highest of all time

i didnt even give a shit about this movie, didnt know anything about it, now i want to see it lol

not sure what making money has to do with anything i said but yeah i expected for them to be the highest of all time after the weekend so it's no surprise here. it's 4 blockbuster movies all tied into one so it took all the fans from Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and Hulk and rolled it all into one.

TDKR has a chance of beating but whether it does or not i still think it will be the better movie regardless, thats all i meant.

Apr 25, 2002
Saw this on Sunday. It was pretty good. Better than the Thor or Captain America movies. Tom Hiddleston – Loki – was good. I think it was a good move to bring him back as the villain for The Avengers as he was one of the high points in the Thor movie. Mark Ruffalo – The Hulk – was a good replacement for Norton. Hope he comes back in the next stand alone Hulk movie when they do one. Scarlett Johansson & Jeremy Renner were useless and their characters seem like a joke when standing next to Ironman, Thor, Hulk, and Captain America. Oh you’ve got a pistol and he’s got some arrows? Really? The movie was quite long, but it is understandable given how much back story they have to revisit on each character to get people up to speed who may have not seen the stand alone films. I liked the “Point Break” joke. They did a good job keeping it cohesive as it could have easily been a mess with that many characters floating around. It also made me a little more interested in seeing the next installment of stand alones for each of these characters.

3.5 out of 5 for what it is.

P.S. Movie needed more Kat Dennings

Dec 4, 2006
Watched it on Saturday with my daughter & niece, it's a dope movie and I really liked it!

I'm going to watch it again this coming weekend but in 3D...