Official Statement For The San Quinn-Hell Yeah Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
My Review

Overall, an "Average" video.

Summary: This video was made just for the "City" or Bay Area? Come on, yall just two Muni stops from some of the most scenic views in urban america and all yall did was sit on a porch doing the Getlow on Grove street. From my experience, when most artists are trying to promote themselves nationally, they show where their coming from? Most of that shit is free anyway. Quinn just happens to be from the heart of Frisco. So why not pack the posse up and head over to Alamo Square, Cable Car, Golden Gate Brig to shoot. That porch scene looked like Anywhere America. For Example, when nelly did his country grammer video, he let everybody know he was from St louis. The lighting was too dark. Most of the folks in the video were very dark complexion. Again, emphasize your local. Cant get know better than SF.

good point: you know Quinn is all about family - moma, baby moma kids, and folks from the block.

Conclusion: For the next video, let the world know Quinn is from San Francisco. Alot of people dont known theres Black people from Frisco. Introduced the world to the real getlow dance - most lighting. Non bay cat would of probably thought yall were killing roaches.

Quinn definately got a future, and a hella past. Most mf's were still wettin the bed at 14. Take my critique as positive food for thought. I dont live in the bay anymore but I still got luv for bay. good luck

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its a hot song regardless even if i said its late yall right its new to the rest of the country, if it gets on MTV it should get people talking about quinn. I hope he blows in 07

Apr 24, 2006
s.g.t said:
My Review

Overall, an "Average" video.

Summary: This video was made just for the "City" or Bay Area? Come on, yall just two Muni stops from some of the most scenic views in urban america and all yall did was sit on a porch doing the Getlow on Grove street. From my experience, when most artists are trying to promote themselves nationally, they show where their coming from? Most of that shit is free anyway. Quinn just happens to be from the heart of Frisco. So why not pack the posse up and head over to Alamo Square, Cable Car, Golden Gate Brig to shoot. That porch scene looked like Anywhere America. For Example, when nelly did his country grammer video, he let everybody know he was from St louis. The lighting was too dark. Most of the folks in the video were very dark complexion. Again, emphasize your local. Cant get know better than SF.

good point: you know Quinn is all about family - moma, baby moma kids, and folks from the block.

Conclusion: For the next video, let the world know Quinn is from San Francisco. Alot of people dont known theres Black people from Frisco. Introduced the world to the real getlow dance - most lighting. Non bay cat would of probably thought yall were killing roaches.

Quinn definately got a future, and a hella past. Most mf's were still wettin the bed at 14. Take my critique as positive food for thought. I dont live in the bay anymore but I still got luv for bay. good luck
What you're saying would make sense, if this thread was about how this was gonna be the video that Done Deal/Deal Done is banking on pushing Quinn hard...but its not, read what Kenny wrote and you'll see that this is only a preview to the introduction of Quinn to the rest of the world. Its basically like a short commercial for what you can look forward to. With that said, when the first "OFFICIAL" video drops for his next album, please give it the same kind of review cause it was definately fair and u have a good idea of what you're talking about. I'm sure his first "major" video will have all the elements of San Francsico covered...I can almost see it being like Rick Ross' "Hustlin" video where he was standing on the top of the Port of Miami sign, with Quinn standing on top of the Port of San Francisco sign right by the Bay Bridge with the rest of the city in the background.