Official Statement For The San Quinn-Hell Yeah Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
1st off i wanna thank all of our supporters that have stayed behind San Quinn and Done Deal! Let me clear a couple things up because it seems like there's a lot of confusion surrounding it. Ea-Ski couldn't make the video due to scheduling conflicts. Ski made a great song and has showed Quinn nothing but love so don't get it twisted!

We were given the opportunity to do another free video so we had to jump on it. As much as we would've loved to release it on time, financial restrictions wouldn't allow us. Investors came in and out of the picture. It was frustrating. We're happy with the way the video came out based on the circumstances. We look at the video as a warm-up for the rest of the world of whats to come with Quinn. We have major directors/producers in line for Quinn's first single. People are already feelin it so things worked out well on it. I dont care if u criticize it but when u do remember what this video is: a preview

Jan 18, 2007
That's coo....To the rest of the world the song is new, but to Bay cats its kinda old....But I'm sure the the people outside the Northern Cali area will appreciate it very much.....

Nov 30, 2006
Why dose every bay artist do this, release there single for there album a year before the album drops and two years before the video?

He should just make a video for something we havent heard yet and sit on it until he's ready to drop an album.

Feb 13, 2006
Mr.REE said:
Why dose every bay artist do this, release there single for there album a year before the album drops and two years before the video?

He should just make a video for something we havent heard yet and sit on it until he's ready to drop an album.
there's a difference when you're an artist like jay z who has the money to push out a video for a new single. as much as bay artists are on the grind hustlin, they likely dont have the same amount of funds for promotion that artists on a major have. and videos are just that, promotion.

Dec 12, 2006
Mr.REE said:

y does it matter, its still a slumper.....im just a rapper but i keep a thumper god dayum quinn is nutz

Feb 21, 2005
SacTownRadio said:
Also dissapointed...no video for So Young So Sweet....
a definite nationwide hit.

this video was good.. i was thinking vernon davis was gonna be in it since he does the getlow and the bird as a touchdown celebration.hahha