OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2016 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Hopefully one day you'll warm up to the idea of being an Oakland Raiders fan lol
Those Dallas Cowboys fans in Dallas should probably stop cheering for the Cowboys cause they play in Arlington, not Dallas. Those Buffalo fans should stop cheering for the Bills cause they play in Orchard Park. Those DC fans should stop cheering for the Redskins cause they play in Maryland. Those NY fans should stop cheering for the Jets and Giants because they play in New Jersey. lol

I know that extra 25 miles to Santa Clara would be so extremely hard and excruciating for you troy.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Those Dallas Cowboys fans in Dallas should probably stop cheering for the Cowboys cause they play in Arlington, not Dallas. Those Buffalo fans should stop cheering for the Bills cause they play in Orchard Park. Those DC fans should stop cheering for the Redskins cause they play in Maryland. Those NY fans should stop cheering for the Jets and Giants because they play in New Jersey. lol

I know that extra 25 miles to Santa Clara would be so extremely hard and excruciating for you troy.
Lol I have zero problem with the raiders moving to Santa Clara temporarily so idk what your point is on this one

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The diehards showing up in Oakland in such numbers that the stadium has to be tarped off and moved to mexico

Jun 23, 2005
The attendance sucked in LA too so what's the difference? Nobody pays to watch a team that isn't doing good, especially in the Bay Area with other shit to do. Maybe if you lived in shit holes like cleaveland or Detroit where not much is poppin you would go. Take into account the cost of living in those places compared to the bay area also and you can see why people don't spend money on a losing product in the Bay Area

Just look at the niner games from last year in comparison to the year before. Tickets were regularly over 100 plus on stub hub and last year shit was cheaper than raider games. Their stadium was half empty by half time.

I'm pumped for the Mexico game. Ima travel out there and take my fam in Sinaloa to a raider game, shits bout to be 100k plus people in there mostly raider fans!

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jan 18, 2006
Raiders arent leaving the Bay and definitely wont be aharing a stadium with the enemy. Yall can cry about or make gay ass punchlines about it all u want. Niners attendance was absolutely pathetic last season thats why its so laughable to see Niner fans try and run there mouths.