OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've lived my whole life in the Bay Area so I guess it's just different trains of thought for fans from different areas. Personally for me, it's Oakland or bust. The raiders are culturally entwined with the city of Oakland, and vice versa. It'd suck to see them leave again. Oakland is and always will be their home, even if they end up leaving.
If they're so culturally entwined with the city of Oakland, people from the city of Oakland should go to the damn games then. Even the A's are at the bottom of attendance average and they've been a steady playoff team for most of the last 15 years.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
If they're so culturally entwined with the city of Oakland, people from the city of Oakland should go to the damn games then. Even the A's are at the bottom of attendance average and they've been a steady playoff team for most of the last 15 years.
Raiders had their best year since 2011, and this was their highest attended year since 2011. Winning brings in fans. That being said, attendance is an issue for a myriad number of reasons, mainly people not wanting to pay top dollar to piss in horse troughs in a moldy stadium.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raiders had their best year since 2011, and this was their highest attended year since 2011. Winning brings in fans. That being said, attendance is an issue for a myriad number of reasons, mainly people not wanting to pay top dollar to piss in horse troughs in a moldy stadium.
Top dollar? The Raiders have the 2nd cheapest tickets in the league and only averaged 54,000 a game.

The Chargers who also have a moldy old stadium went 4-12 and averaged 67,000 a game lol

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Top dollar? The Raiders have the 2nd cheapest tickets in the league and only averaged 54,000 a game.

The Chargers who also have a moldy old stadium went 4-12 and averaged 67,000 a game lol
Even the cheapest nfl ticket is top dollar when you factor in parking, getting there, buying shit at the stadium, etc. if you want them to leave Oakland that's cool, I'm an Oakland Raiders fan though, that'll never change. Fuck la, San Diego, and San Antonio

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I like how you dodged the question, so I'm going to take it as a yes.

Location > the actual team, gotcha
The location and the team are one. The team is the location, and vice versa.

What kind of fan would want his team to abandon their city?

If they leave I'm not gonna become a niners fan lol screw you

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The location and the team are one. The team is the location, and vice versa.
With this quote i'm gonna take a guess and say you became a fan during the 3 years they were winning from 99-2002 lol cause you ain't old enough to have been there in the pre LA Oakland Raiders and obviously you weren't there when they were in LA.

The Raiders are an entire California team and even Nevada team. I grew up in Vegas while the Raiders were in LA, Vegas was a heavy Raider town.

You sound like you're on some whiney "they're mine and no one else can have them" shit lol

What kind of fan would want his team to abandon their city? I use the term fan loosely
Read above post and the above posts about Oakland not even supporting the fucking team for the last 10 years. Proof is in the attendance and the dozens of blacked out games.

If they leave I'm not gonna become a niners fan lol fuck you. Maybe you should give up on the raiders and just support all the nice stadiums with lots of people in them, seems more your lane
So your posts prove you're fairweather, so you resort to making up random shit about me, even though I've obviously been a Raider fan much longer than you lol ok buddy.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
With this quote i'm gonna take a guess and say you became a fan during the 3 years they were winning from 99-2002 lol cause you ain't old enough to have been there in the pre LA Oakland Raiders and obviously you weren't there when they were in LA.

The Raiders are an entire California team and even Nevada team. I grew up in Vegas while the Raiders were in LA, Vegas was a heavy Raider town.

You sound like you're on some whiney "they're mine and no one else can have them" shit lol

Read above post and the above posts about Oakland not even supporting the fucking team for the last 10 years. Proof is in the attendance and the dozens of blacked out games.

So your posts prove you're fairweather, so you resort to making up random shit about me, even though I've obviously been a Raider fan much longer than you lol ok buddy.
Lol I never became a fan, I was born a fan. Any raiders fair weather fans would have been long gone by now. You sound like you're on some whiny "my team is poor Oakland sucks" shit. Give it a rest. When they end up staying in Oakland, who's gonna be the whiny one? You? Thought so. Lots of raiders fans in Mexico, doesn't mean Tijuana is their home lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol I never became a fan, I was born a fan. Any raiders fair weather fans would have been long gone by now. You sound like you're on some whiny "my team is poor Oakland sucks" shit. Give it a rest. When they end up staying in Oakland, who's gonna be the whiny one? You? Thought so. Lots of raiders fans in Mexico, doesn't mean Tijuana is their home lol.
Reading comprehension troy, it's a good skill to have.

cool, I'm a Raider fan regardless of where they play, you gonna jump to the 9ers if they move Mr. Bay Area? lol
They can move to Tijuana for all I care, I'll still be here, unlike you all ready to jump ship cause "boo hoo they might move".

They can stay at the sewage spewing Coliseum for the next 20 years while it crumbles around them and I'll be happy as long as they make that fucking decision and shut the fuck up about this stadium issue they've been yapping about for the last 15 years.

I don't give a fuck if they're in a "nice" full stadium, I gave a personal opinion that they would flourish elsewhere because if you're an actual intelligent person you would realize the city of Oakland and a lot of towns in the East Bay simply can't afford to support an NFL franchise economically, hell you even said it yourself in your post about how Oakland fans consider the cheapest tickets in the NFL "top dollar". They can't have billionaires trying to milk money out of their already impoverished and in debt community either.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Reading comprehension troy, it's a good skill to have.

They can move to Tijuana for all I care, I'll still be here, unlike you all ready to jump ship cause "boo hoo they might move".

They can stay at the sewage spewing Coliseum for the next 20 years while it crumbles around them and I'll be happy as long as they make that fucking decision and shut the fuck up about this stadium issue they've been yapping about for the last 15 years.

I don't give a fuck if they're in a "nice" full stadium, I gave a personal opinion that they would flourish elsewhere because if you're an actual intelligent person you would realize the city of Oakland and a lot of towns in the East Bay simply can't afford to support an NFL franchise economically, hell you even said it yourself in your post about how Oakland fans consider the cheapest tickets in the NFL "top dollar". They can't have billionaires trying to milk money out of their already impoverished and in debt community either.
Yeah well you don't seem to be that big of a fan of them in Oakland so idk how true your statement is...

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
InfamousICON @InfamousICON let's call it a truce we are both obviously relatively stubborn regarding our views regarding the raiders moving or not moving, neither of us is wrong just different ways of looking at it.

Jan 18, 2006
Thing is people that dont live in the Eastbay dont understand its fuck LA everything just like its fuck SF everything. I liked the Raiders before they moved back to Oakland cuz of Bo Jackson plus i was like 12 years old when they moved back. Thank god the Raiders arent going to LA, no way i would support if they went to Texas also. Certain areas/states i cannot support if folks dont understand that ole well

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Old man had season tickets before they moved, and was an original psl holder when they came back. IF they were to move to LA again, he would no longer follow the team or the NFL.

jerseys wont be burned, and a new team wouldnt take the raiders place. IF the raiders were to win a superbowl, no celebration would be had