OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
We ain't even hitting .500 this year

Musgrave's terrible play calling where we run the same three plays over and over and he doesn't trust Carr, one of the worst secondaries in the league, a defense that can't tackle.

I would say the positive is our young players getting experience, but what's the point with this lame duck coaching?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Carr didn't play good either though. He's not garbage but he misplaced a lot of balls today. It doesn't help cooper dropping two easy passes
He only had 25 attempts. Dropped passes by Cooper and gotta give the Lions secondary props for great coverage, but I blame a lot of that great coverage on Musgrave's play calling. Our receivers run the same routes over and over and over.

Carr can only make so much happen on his own.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I mean calling a dude garbage who has a 101 passer rating on the season with 2500 yards and 21 TD's on only 6 picks and then saying "I'm not a hater" is pretty laugh worthy.

I mean people are calling Cam Newton an MVP candidate, yet Carr is still beating him in every single stat category even after this low stat game and Newton's career game, but Carr is supposedly "garbage" lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I mean calling a dude garbage who has a 101 passer rating on the season with 2500 yards and 21 TD's on only 6 picks and then saying "I'm not a hater" is pretty laugh worthy.

I mean people are calling Cam Newton an MVP candidate, yet Carr is still beating him in every single stat category even after this low stat game and Newton's career game, but Carr is supposedly "garbage" lol
Lol remember the cam and kaep meme??? Loooooool double standards like a motherfucker there lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
amerson had the best game today. he is quick, and he stays looking for the ball.

Dline was getting some good pressure. Is lofton injured? why was heeney getting all those snaps? he missed a few tackles on the first drive where they marched easily down the field

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
cause you are

even if the Raiders were winning you would deflect find something else, you're a troll plain and simple, why pretend you ain't year and after year?
let me preface this by sayin the Niners are garbage too, but...

he's kinda right tho, whether you wanna agree with the way he goes about saying it, the Raiders are trash... when is a moral victory not enough?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

he's kinda right tho, whether you wanna agree with the way he goes about saying it, the Raiders are trash... when is a moral victory not enough?
I said the Raiders won't even hit .500 this year, I never said they weren't playing like trash.

It's Chree in a Raiders thread, he claims to not be a hater and to be some kind of Nostradamus, but like I said if the Raiders were winning Chree will still find something to deflect and make an excuse about why they're winning. I mean look at his Facebook page, he has more Raider posts than anything about his own team lol the dude is obsessed. He's in our thread talking shit, so I'll call him out on it.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013

I think it's kinda that whole don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house thing...raiders have been in perpetual rebuild for almost 15 years, niners are in total rebuild mode too, I doubt you'd find many non-biased fans taking gabbert over Carr, raiders are closer to being a contender, first time in many many years that's been true, lil chree is too defensive why even care so much about the other Bay Area team? I don't give two shits about the niners but I don't really feel the need to rag on them, their results have been doing enough of that this year, and it's not like the two teams play each other often enough to have an important rivalry

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
we have to play to win in tenn. Seems like the offense does better when there behind a few pts beacuse musgrave will call plays to win.

when were on offense and we have a 1 score lead he calls the must bullshit play calls like screens or runs on 3rd and long except when theres less than 5 minutes

we need to manage the clock. we need to keep our D off the field. we need to play to win, not play not to lose