OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Youre a huge 0fer in the sports forum lol.
Actually ur the one that always brings up other sports cuz of how miserable and desperate u are in here these days. My predictions have come true look at the guy u always bring up Klay. Hes turned into an overpaid average sg. U post in this thread more then the Niner but im the one thats off right. Ur also the one that will keep running ur mouth no matter how big or an L u take, thats what we call a spineless pos

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Actually ur the one that always brings up other sports cuz of how miserable and desperate u are in here these days. My predictions have come true look at the guy u always bring up Klay. Hes turned into an overpaid average sg. U post in this thread more then the Niner but im the one thats off right. Ur also the one that will keep running ur mouth no matter how big or an L u take, thats what we call a spineless pos
Im gonna have to go get an xray to show my spine now

Jan 18, 2006
Raiders did get screwed on 1 drive they probably could have at least got a fg on when Crabtree caught that ball on the sidelines and the ball ended up touching the ground (wtf was that bullshit) but Cooper got fucken butterfingers and Raiders offense looks lost