OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2010 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Man, Campbell made spectacular plays, the scramble for 1st downs, that shovel to Bush, the play action fakes that he sold, and he made great throws to Murphy and Ford on that TD pass, he played great and made spectacular plays.
he made some great plays... but that's thanks to our rushing offense

when you run the ball like that it makes it easy on the QB

takes all the pressure off him because the opposing defense is expecting us to run

don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the way he played... he i wouldn't say he played great... he played good enough to win

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
lulz mcclain laid out sporles but yall should have drafted spiller instead
no fucking way bro. u havent heard of darren mcfadden? the guy who was leading the nfl in rushing til he got hurt? we also have michael bush, thunder and lightning.

rolando mcclain is a monster u dont pass up.

spiller hasnt done much yet, i kno he will be good. but there are good running backs every year. there are not patrick willis quality linebackers every year. linebacker was a big hole that needed to be filled.

best raider draft in years. A FUCKING PLUS DRAFT GRADE.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
no fucking way bro. u havent heard of darren mcfadden? the guy who was leading the nfl in rushing til he got hurt? we also have michael bush, thunder and lightning.

spiller hasnt done much yet, i kno he will be good. but there are good running backs every year. there are not patrick willis quality linebackers every year. linebacker was a big hole that needed to be filled.

lol, kah wasn't serious breh

he was mocking Tony because Tony was saying we should have drafted Spiller instead of McClain

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002

That fag KAH707KALI keeps bringing that up to take shots at me, i've said I was wrong and it's time to move forward. McClain is a beast and I made the right decision by sticking with the Raiders.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
o aight, i only came in to post that youtube of the hit then i scrolled and saw a couple messages without looking much deeper lol.

on another note, jason cambpile wasnt a fuckin cambpile today! hope he keeps it up and stays improving!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think McClain just became one of the most hated players by the San Diego fan base

the smile and shrug was awesome

Mike Mitchell was gettin hyped too... that's another guy who likes being physical... that shit was awesome

I love the fact that the Chargers fans were gettin hella butt burt

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
cabe says schilens was in for 8 plays yesterday and that he feels good today. glad he's finally back, I think he'll help us with these last 4 games now that the rust is off.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
That fag KAH707KALI keeps bringing that up to take shots at me, i've said I was wrong and it's time to move forward. McClain is a beast and I made the right decision by sticking with the Raiders.
lmao you were the queer that made a thread sayin you were no longer a raider fan cause they didnt draft who you wanted you emotional ass female

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lmao you were the queer that made a thread sayin you were no longer a raider fan cause they didnt draft who you wanted you emotional ass female
Haha.... is that why you have to keep reminding everybody? Bring that old thread up then.....

Everytime the Raiders come through with a vic, you always pop up and take weak shots.

One week: it's DHB hasn't caught any passes. He's weak, what a wasted pick at 7 (even though the Raiders won).
Next week: you should have drafted Spiller.
Week after: Hmmmmm let me find something else Tony said that was wrong and then bring it up after the Raiders win.

Then Chree comes in to remind all the Raiders fans of that (17-9) as "whippin'" the 49ers gave the Raiders...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

Back of a Bart ticket breh
yeah breh... it's Raider Mani out in Oakland breh

right after they beat the Chiefs there was a Raiders flag waving right under the American flag on top of the Oakland Tribune building... it was hyphy breh

I was gonna take a pic... but I didn't