OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2010 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
TheVille31 is a pimple faced faggot. You have to laugh at the guy, really.

Rivers will take chances giving our secondary some chances to make plays. We need to bring our A game today.
i could go on and on about you but really what hasnt already been said. You have been crushed in this forum more times than anyone i know.

You must be really upset we are the best in the west huh?

woah woah woah woah woah

what's this "you guys" shit?

honestly... I don't remember anyone saying we'd win the West since the beginning of the season... and if they did... it wasn't me

I said we'd be around .500... somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7

that prediction looks to be pretty accurate right now

I thought we had a chance to compete for the division further down the stretch... and that wasn't crazy to think when we were in first place going into the bye week

I'mjustsayintho...
Meta you should know when i generalize raiders fans it typically doesnt involve you.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it's gonna be really fucked up if we go undefeated in the division and still don't win the division.
It would be our own faults, we lost games we should've won....what's really gonna suck is if it comes down to one game, then it's that Arizona game coming back to haunt us (although every 9er fan would take credit)

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Damn, that was the best i've seen Campbell play... i never would have voted for Gradkowski if Campbell played like that more consistently.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Damn, that was the best i've seen Campbell play... i never would have voted for Gradkowski if Campbell played like that more consistently.
he didn't do anything spectacular

he took care of the ball and managed the game... which is all we need if our running and game and defense plays well

but that's what our team is built on

that's exactly why we lost 2 weeks in a row... we got away from the run game

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
slow that down. he didn't have to do much as far as actual quarterbacking goes. we ran all over the chargers. campbell made some great plays with his legs and he needs to keep that up. and hue jackson needs to keep our offense focused on running.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
he didn't do anything spectacular

he took care of the ball and managed the game... which is all we need if our running and game and defense plays well

but that's what our team is built on

that's exactly why we lost 2 weeks in a row... we got away from the run game
Man, Campbell made spectacular plays, the scrambles for 1st downs, that shovel to Bush, the play action fakes that he sold, and he made great throws to Murphy and Ford on that TD pass, he played great and made spectacular plays.