***official nfl 2013 week 1: (tnf) ravens vs broncos thread***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

the rematch

• Broncos

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Ravens

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2004
This guy in my league has Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning for his QB's, and he benched Manning this week. I bet he's kicking his self in the ass lol Unless Luck ends up getting lucky and gets 500 yards and 8 TD's lol

But I got some good pts from Torrey Smith, Prater and Denver D. I benched Flacco and started Cam Newton, hopefully I won't be kicking my self in the ass for that move lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol niners would get smoked by the donks too! they just smashed on the team that handed you a super bowl L
Let's be honest here. The raiders aren't anywhere near as good as the niners. We're gonna gey destroyed by the donks. The niners would have a good shot against them if they played

I'm just being a realist. Niners at the top of the league and raiders at the bottom. No other way to put it. I'm still rockin with my team no matter what, but it's gonna be a terrible year for the raiders, while the niners will be in the playoffs and trying to win a ring

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2006
Let's be honest here. The raiders aren't anywhere near as good as the niners. We're gonna gey destroyed by the donks. The niners would have a good shot against them if they played

I'm just being a realist. Niners at the top of the league and raiders at the bottom. No other way to put it. I'm still rockin with my team no matter what, but it's gonna be a terrible year for the raiders, while the niners will be in the playoffs and trying to win a ring
props for keepin it real bruh.

Props: Meta4iCAL
Feb 14, 2006
lol niners would get smoked by the donks too! they just smashed on the team that handed you a super bowl L
The ravens are a shell of the team they were in the SB. Key players are gone so Joe can get cashed out after performing in the playoffs. 8 of them starters including Ed Reed, Bernard Pollard. Pettis is on IR.
Ravens might not got it this year lol

Props: Chree