***official nfl 2013 week 1: (tnf) ravens vs broncos thread***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

the rematch

• Broncos

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Ravens

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^what D? IMO Ravens will be a very different team without Reed & Lewis, but I hope one of them breaks Peyton woManning's neck

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
it's gonna be a close one. but i'm picking the bodymore ravens. mainly because the denver broncos will be without von miller, and now that elvis dumervil is on the ravens, the broncos lack another player to step in and create the pressure that von miller is capable of. shaun phillips can be a nice compliment to von miller but he is past his prime. also, despite the fact that the ravens have lost key players on defense, they've also added a lot new players, especially depth on the defensive line. i think they'll rotate their defensive linemen and keep them fresh.

also, fuck the bitch ass philadelphia eagles and all of their bitch ass fans.

Props: heyzel
Sep 24, 2006
The Ravens defense is better than last year, Lardaruis Webb is back, got a healthy suggs on one end and dumervil on the other along with cris canty and haloti ngata, plus daryl smith taking ray lewis spot is an upgrade at this point of there careers. Ravens offense will be ok i think joe flacco is approaching the year the right way so this will be the start to the Ravens Repeat Super bowl bound .....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Peyton is the regular season king. Its the home opener so I give them the overall slight advantage

God damn I can't wait for the season to start allready.

Props: RM211