*OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD. NEW YORK GIANTS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ers*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL GO TO THE SUPER BOWL

• Total voters

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
it was a shit way to end the season, niners are a much better team than the giants (so are the packers) this year, they both had a shit game against them.

Niners will be even better next year

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
That whistle was hella quick tho, usually refs let that kind of play go longer. This game will not stop haunting me, lol.

Jan 12, 2006
No excuses, in a way we have been winning with the same formula we loss with on Sunday. We got a taste of our own medicine in our own house. FUCK zYOU KYLE WILLIAMS. Planning on going to training camp like every other year, hope that bum isn't there.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
We also blew it on 3rd downs that was also a big key to the lost plus the wr not really being involved in the passing game. Just to put the icing on the cake the two fumbles by K.W it was a great game nonetheless n great season run.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Niners defense played great... they were beastin in the second half. Your offense played horrible though, Vernon Davis and Frank Gore are the only players on offense who really did anything

Kyle Williams should feel like shit, although that's pretty fucked up that fans were sending him death threats... little extreme there

Anyways, I know this loss must hurt a lot for Niners fans, but they should be proud of their team. Nobody expected them to get anywhere near that close to the Super Bowl, and they were a couple plays away from making it. With that defense and Harbaugh, yall gonna have a solid team for a minute, just need some receivers.

I watched the game with my boy who is a Niners fan, and I couldn't even talk shit or clown him after the game. Dude looked way too fuckin depressed, way more than I was after we lost to SD week 17, lol.... I felt bad for dude.

Dec 4, 2006
^shit dude...when Kyle fumbled the ball I stepped outside the house where I was out, lit up a cigarette and knew the game was over..

Yeah I seen people on twitter making death threats to kyle ..shit was funny, I was upset like any other real fan..but death threats was not the business...

Kyle has done this in the past and once I learned he'd be the P/K returner I knew we was in trouble, dude tried to play the hero role that day ... touched the ball with his knee and didn't learn from it..

All he had to do was let the ball bounce, but he didn't ..but I can't totally put the whole blame on him either..

The offense played shitty, Crabtree was a non-factor and I didn't see Smith throwing the ball at him that much..

Alex Smith went 1-13 in 3rd down conversions..also missed quite a few opportunities with open players but ignored them..

it is what it is...but next season the empire will strike back..

Nov 7, 2006
i was really hoping for the 9ners to get it but i knew the gianst were gonna take it. i mean it's just like the flacco or the sanchez rule. you can make it so far in the playoffs but there are football gods that wont alloow them in the actual bowl. but in all seriousness i think y'all should find a better qb. he's good but with the team you guys got you should be superbowl bound next year with another qb.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I SEEN ALDON SMITH GET DAMN NEAR TACKLED AND NO HOLDING CALL, YA THE OFFENSE PLAYED LIKE SHIT OTHER THEN THE TWO BIG VERNON DAVIS PLAYS, BUT ITS BEEN LIKE THAT ALL YEAR, WE'VE BEEN WINNING WITH DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS, AND THIS LAST GAME OUR BEST RETURNER WAS OUT AND IT WAS A MAJOR FACTOR AND NONE OF YALL COULD DENY THAT

Dec 4, 2011
I SEEN ALDON SMITH GET DAMN NEAR TACKLED AND NO HOLDING CALL, YA THE OFFENSE PLAYED LIKE SHIT OTHER THEN THE TWO BIG VERNON DAVIS PLAYS, BUT ITS BEEN LIKE THAT ALL YEAR, WE'VE BEEN WINNING WITH DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS, AND THIS LAST GAME OUR BEST RETURNER WAS OUT AND IT WAS A MAJOR FACTOR AND NONE OF YALL COULD DENY THAT
i dont think they called any holding calls. i know justin smith was getting held alot but its over and going 1 for 13 or whatever on 3rd down is bad

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah I honestly can't even try to listen to any sports radio or watch anything sports related. I can't get pumped for baseball because I feel that the 9ers season was cut one game too short.