Official Madman Roster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
X obviously got his eye on the majors if he tunin into whats out there.....and i liek kanye west.....he might not be all gangstad out but hes been remindin what hip hops about and he has messages in most his music......

Good to hear Dot gettin out in july as well........

Apr 18, 2003
shit...i would dubb mine an send him it...but i dont think its legal sending a burned cd to the pen....well maybe it aint illegal, but it sure the fuck would be ironic

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^if thats what X wants to hear why is there a problem? you guys ever stop to think maybe he has heard all the gangsta shit and doesnt feel like hearin that killa shit when you sittin behind bars for the shit they talkin. Maybe he wants some mellow shit to relax too. You know X aint rappin bout much killin shit no more its more mature rappin. I think this might be way he wants some of the shit listed cause its rap but not about shit he might be sick of hearin. just my thoughts i could be wrong or way wrong.

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
same kind peeps diss jay-z. we all have to admit, fools fuccin heat on some songs

"say that im foolish i only talkabout jeweles
do you fools listen to music or do you jus skim through it"

And for production, kayne got dat shit in a headlock right now. every mc should study dat cd

Jun 21, 2002
lol X got to listen to the new shit out there to know what's going on, what's the new flavor, what people are into etc, whether he likes it or not, he's an artist you know, he's scouting, studying doing his job...

Apr 18, 2003
true....gotta see what the public likes.....but he gotta know that the people that like that shit on the radio arent gonna feel cali all that much....thats x should check out the shit thats comin outa cali first then check the mainstream.....cuz the MS aint got much that is lyrically advanced...but like skelett said...he doin his job as an artist

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
FUCK WHAT HIP HOP USE TO BE, KANYE IS GARBAGE. ON SOME BLACK PEOPLE WE GOTTA RISE BULLSHIT, "IN 93 YALL WHERE ON THAT AFRIKAN SHIT, WHY WE WAS BLASTING AT SHIT, DOWN SOUTH NIGGAZ WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THAT /GREEN LEAF, AND 10 TO 20 JUST FOR HOLDING MY HEAT, WE DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CRIPS AND BLOODS ON THA EAST, FUCK YALL SPLIT YA CHEST OPEN LIKE MAC MALL!”- MY NIGGA JACKA THA CALICO PACKA.
SEND RAIDED THAT NEW MESS, AP9 AND SCOOB NITTY, AWAX'S SAVAGE TIMEZ OR 65 G'Z, ETC...
IF HE WANTS TO KNOCK DRE SEND THAT NIGGA THA CHRONIC 2000 INSTRUMENTAL CD.