Official Madman Roster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Ok, I talked to X this morning & told him that inquiring minds wanted to know what the official Madman roster is. So...

X-Raided (no shit)
Dott Dogg (comes home in July)
No Love
T-Nutty

He said there are a lot of people that just have no contract too. But the above listed are the only ones with ink. He said that T-Nutty IS on Madman, there is a 6 year contract with him. And right now X is just lettin him do whatever he wants until whatever...

So there you have it. You asked & I have delivered. =)

Apr 18, 2003
what? wow....made my day cuz the future has something for me.....bangin music!!!

and nutty is down? hell ya

loca....ask X about what nutty been saying on his first cd "last of the flowheekinz"

"i dont give a fuck about no contracts.....i slang weeds in bomb sacs"

can X listen to shit locked up?

Jun 24, 2003
Loca Can you tell me whut hes been listing ta latly. I just wanna know if X thinks anything is tight thats out right now. Good lookin

Apr 18, 2003
Locahontas said:
He recently asked me to send him Kanye West, Ludacris, G-Unit, Twista, Nocturnal, and Ashanti...lol.
STFU!!!!

luda is ok....twista's cd sucked balls....knocs was ok....but the rest are superfly weak

damn....give me his adress....i'll send him the new thug lordz....some ras kass...and that new t-nutty