** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I think Mike is hella funny man. You gotta look at him like a court jester/ mood god, not like someone you would ever kick it with and not fight within 15 minutes.

That Jionni dude is sooooooooooooooooooo soft tho man smh. He's kinda killin the show.

Last weeks episode had some hella funny one liners

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I stopped giving a fuck about the show when they were in Italy and Snooki's stupid ass was literally screaming the entire episode. I couldn't take it anymore.

Props: infinity
Mar 24, 2006
I think its weak as hell that they are always surrounded by police officers when they go out on the boardwalk. There is nothing "real" about that at all. You got Ronnie crackin' jokes on people out there with no worries of any sort of repercussion. Heres to hoping someone says fuck the police one of these times and just breaks one of their pompous faces for once.

Its also funny that when they first started this show they were all broke as fuck and now all of a sudden they're getting paid a kings ransom for being on a freakin "reality" show.

Nov 8, 2007
Well they have become big time celebrities bro ^^^ and the first two seasons were the dopeat, then they became actors -.- i stopped watching after italy... Even then i barely watched it.

Now i rarely watch tvnow and saw the commercials for the new ones, still havent watched it...