** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
i've been missin this whole season, catch me up a lil brehs, who's sam gona fight? and why did vinny leave?

i kinda lost intrest this season due to the fact that they are all rich snobs now...lol

Feb 14, 2006
i've been missin this whole season, catch me up a lil brehs
Vinnies a bitch, Paulies a faggot, Snookies a slut, and the "Sitch" is still a faggot Pauly Shore on steroids lookin ass motherfucker.

Vinnie left so he could be with his mommy. And dude It broke Paulies heart!!

Havent seen ep 3 yet.

Jun 23, 2005
vinny is such a faggot for leaving money and pussy behind to go kick it with his mom. youre a grown ass man and still get home sick? i havnt watched this since miami and its still the same bullshit

Apr 20, 2003
^^^^ Thats what I'm saying, they should just had Jionni's name to the damn opening credits.... LOL @ Mike getting upset cuz his name wasn't on the cake the girl's had baked for Paulie and running off like a big sissy.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Vinny left because of existing anxiety disorder.

I somehow doubt he left because he missed his Mommy, I think that seeing his family just set off the anxiety & depression.

Not unheard of & I aint gonna judge the dude for it.

Now Situation, on the other hand... dude is STILL a certified bitch LOL

& I still wanna stick my thang thang in J-woww & Sammie.

Raw dawgg.

full on anal & ATM penetration.

....then let Deena & Snookie lick the shit off my cawck.

the end.

Oct 3, 2006
Dude still lives only a couple hours away from home, is only away for a couple of months maybe, gets paid to party and fuck bitches yet he is "Depressed" LOL. Meanwhile dudes overseas don't see their families for several months, while worry about getting killed and shit. What a fuckin cry baby lmao

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Dude still lives only a couple hours away from home, is only away for a couple of months maybe, gets paid to party and fuck bitches yet he is "Depressed" LOL. Meanwhile dudes overseas don't see their families for several months, while worry about getting killed and shit. What a fuckin cry baby lmao

While I lightweight agree with you fam, depression & anxiety can be a medical condition.

I am sure there is depression in war, but then seconds later you are in the heat of a gun battle, & I think you might have less of a chance of staying depressed.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
he may be depressed for other reasons that are not discussed in the show. you can have all the money, fame, bitches, but that still wont solve the problem. i hope he gets the help he needs, and wont do anything drastic.