Official GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2008-09 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
just got home from the game in Phoenix and DAMN the Suns fans are hella boring. Crowd wasnt into it or anything until the last couple minutes of the fourth. during timeouts they would play videos of Suns players thanking their fans for being the "best fans" in the NBA and as i looked around they werent getting a response from the crowd. now i can see first hand why people say Oakland fans are crazy. well, my 6 year son had fun he was the loudest one in our section...he would yell "phoenix sucks!" to all the people who booed the Warriors throughout the whole game. He also got on TV yellin "Waaarrrriiiioooors" in the local news after the game.

as for this season....this season was horrible with all the drama and injuries. like hella_numb mentioned, i think the only good thing that came out of this season was the growth of Randolph, Morrow, Turiaf, Bookie and Watson. now all we can do this offseason is hope the Warriors make some big moves.

See you guys in the "Official Golden State Warriors 2009 Off-Season Thread" later this summer.

Aug 13, 2005
neither. we might as well trade that pick for a legit big and have randolph at the 3. and scout the d-league like we do every year.
a "legit big" doesnt fit in nellys system, we got biedrins and turiaf, and as far as im concerned we are set at the 5

at the moment, it looks like randolph is gonna be the starter at the PF position, with buike at the 3

griffins gonna be a superstar in the league, but we got randolph now, it would be dope if we can draft ricky rubio

Jan 18, 2006
and like i said fuck Nellys system. I pray the W's organization come to there senses and let go of Nellie in the offseason. We should get Thabeet in the draft if we get the chance.

Aug 13, 2005
and like i said fuck Nellys system. I pray the W's organization come to there senses and let go of Nellie in the offseason. We should get Thabeet in the draft if we get the chance.
nelly aint goin no where, he still got 2 years left at 12 million, he aint gettin fired

and the way the warriors are built right now, especially with no legit pg, they can only do well in nellys system

May 2, 2002
just got home from the game in Phoenix and DAMN the Suns fans are hella boring. Crowd wasnt into it or anything until the last couple minutes of the fourth. during timeouts they would play videos of Suns players thanking their fans for being the "best fans" in the NBA and as i looked around they werent getting a response from the crowd. now i can see first hand why people say Oakland fans are crazy. well, my 6 year son had fun he was the loudest one in our section...he would yell "phoenix sucks!" to all the people who booed the Warriors throughout the whole game. He also got on TV yellin "Waaarrrriiiioooors" in the local news after the game.

as for this season....this season was horrible with all the drama and injuries. like hella_numb mentioned, i think the only good thing that came out of this season was the growth of Randolph, Morrow, Turiaf, Bookie and Watson. now all we can do this offseason is hope the Warriors make some big moves.

See you guys in the "Official Golden State Warriors 2009 Off-Season Thread" later this summer.

I was at that game too and you're right, the crowd was hella weak. But take into account this is the first time the Suns havent made the playoffs since 2002-03, so the fans are a bit disappointed.

Phoenix fans in general arent very loyal. Mostly bandwagon fans. Its a shame.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
all bullshit aside, not trying to talk shit or nothing, im just wondering how come they are called the golden state warriors? how come they arent called the oakland warriors? golden state does not exist. i swear im not tryin to be an ass, i've actually wondered this