OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I went through a deep spiritual / soul search. And its apparent to me how much evil has influenced the u.s. to make sinning look normal. I woke up hearing roosters for almost 2 months. Woke up and looked at how great life is away from the city and all this shit. God is great and I know how much people want to hide it. The firmament is the proof. Not until I'm shown otherwise will I choose to agree with you guys. Till then I'm being shown the truth.

Job 37
Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.

15 Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?

16 Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?

17 How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

19 Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ayyyyyye Smiley, if the Earth has a dome over it, what happens to all those balloons that get realeased by people? Do they just hang out at the top of the dome until the helium leaks out or do you not believe helium exists either since you think gravity is make believe....:siccness:

Helium is lighter than air that's why it DEFIES gravity lmao I've mentioned this before. All balloons go up to roughly 120,000 feer before they pop and most rockets get to 33 miles up before they randomly blow up. Look at space x videos and other private rockets. We've talked about this before.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Helium is lighter than air that's why it DEFIES gravity lmao I've mentioned this before. All balloons go up to roughly 120,000 feer before they pop and most rockets get to 33 miles up before they randomly blow up. Look at space x videos and other private rockets. We've talked about this before.
I could have sworn you stated on here gravity wasn't real though...... Also, what is the max height of the dome you live in?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I could have sworn you stated on here gravity wasn't real though...... Also, what is the max height of the dome you live in?
Your absolutely right. Gravity doesn't exist. That's why I said it "DEFIES" gravity. Helium is lighter than air that's why gravity doesn't effect it? No. Gravity simply doesnt exist. Anything lighter than air for some reason is not effected by gravity. Why? It doesnt exist. Simple.

I wouldnt be able to tell you. I've read people thought it was 1,000 miles up. Some say 80. I'm not sure, but if rockets crash into nothing at about 30 miles up. I'm gona have to say less than 100 to be safe. But no more than that

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
At the same time ive never questioned the height. I know rockets crash at 30. But the moon and sun are under the firmament so there is no way the firmament could be 30 miles up. Its higher. The sun and moon are lower than the stars and the stars are said to be attatched to the firmament. I read scientists think the moon and sun is only 80 miles away so maybe 100 miles up is about right. But I will look into it more

Props: :ab: and :ab:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Your absolutely right. Gravity doesn't exist. That's why I said it "DEFIES" gravity. Helium is lighter than air that's why gravity doesn't effect it? No. Gravity simply doesnt exist. Anything lighter than air for some reason is not effected by gravity. Why? It doesnt exist. Simple.

I wouldnt be able to tell you. I've read people thought it was 1,000 miles up. Some say 80. I'm not sure, but if rockets crash into nothing at about 30 miles up. I'm gona have to say less than 100 to be safe. But no more than that
Helium doesn't defy gravity. Just because helium rises doesn't mean it defies it, it means it is less dense than oxygen.

Also, how did we shoot a rocket into the moon in 2009? Edit, nevermind, I just read your last response.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Helium doesn't defy gravity. Just because helium rises doesn't mean it defies it, it means it is less dense than oxygen.

Also, how did we shoot a rocket into the moon in 2009? Edit, nevermind, I just read your last response.
Exactly. And us being more dense than oxygen is supposed to mean we are held down by gravity, and not held down just by being more dense than oxygen?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Gravitational collapse

Gravitational collapse is the contraction of an astronomical object due to the influence of its own gravity, which tends to draw matter inward toward the center of gravity.[1] Gravitational collapse is a fundamental mechanism for structure formation in the universe. Over time an initial, relatively smooth distribution of matter will collapse to form pockets of higher density, typically creating a hierarchy of condensed structures such as clusters of galaxies, stellar groups, stars and planets.

A star is born through the gradual gravitational collapse of a cloud of interstellar matter. The compression caused by the collapse raises the temperature until thermonuclear fusion occurs at the center of the star, at which point the collapse gradually comes to a halt as the outward thermal pressure balances the gravitational forces. The star then exists in a state of dynamic equilibrium. Once all its energy sources are exhausted, a star will again collapse until it reaches a new equilibrium state.

Read more: Gravitational collapse - Wikipedia

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How come the moon ain’t flat?????? Or is it?????

We can assume its a ball because it looks round. But we only see one side so whos to say there even is another side (insert big ass transparent moon theory paragraph)

But even if it was round, one things shape doesnt mean another things shape is the same. No two pears are the same.
And besides nasa changed the shape of the earth by saying its not actually perfectly round, its an oblate spheroid. So its "pudgy" on the bottom. Why is every earth picture a perfect circle and not a pear shaped thing. The moon looks perfectly round. So does the sun. Why is earth a pear? Lmao

Jan 31, 2008
dude smiley has smoked himself so stupid he doesn't realize that he is imagining something true and making it 'fit' in the peripheral vision of his mind's eye. You can give him any sentence and leave a word out and he ends up filling the blank with whatever is counter to common sense. He doesn't yet realize that being high all the time makes you imagine things real.
For him, as long as the thought 'connects' for just one millisecond, before his high mind is distracted with something else, is something he has directly engaged with and may use to go against every credible source of information and the technology that connected us to it.

This is the lack of awareness that comes with being conditioned your whole life to believe everything you were told--you know who I am talking about, the ones who fit snug into the demographic they were born into.
No, these people have made their minds up about the world when they were in the 3rd grade and have only relied on living through their belief system. Even when faced with facts that oppose their world view, it is the facts that are always skewed.
This is a stage of extended adolescence and it must play itself out.

Look around you folks, nobody is self-aware here; just a bunch of apes doing ape things. And, until this is acknowledged we will stay a bunch of apes doing ape things.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
dude smiley has smoked himself so stupid he doesn't realize that he is imagining something true and making it 'fit' in the peripheral vision of his mind's eye. You can give him any sentence and leave a word out and he ends up filling the blank with whatever is counter to common sense. He doesn't yet realize that being high all the time makes you imagine things real.
For him, as long as the thought 'connects' for just one millisecond, before his high mind is distracted with something else, is something he has directly engaged with and may use to go against every credible source of information and the technology that connected us to it.

This is the lack of awareness that comes with being conditioned your whole life to believe everything you were told--you know who I am talking about, the ones who fit snug into the demographic they were born into.
No, these people have made their minds up about the world when they were in the 3rd grade and have only relied on living through their belief system. Even when faced with facts that oppose their world view, it is the facts that are always skewed.
This is a stage of extended adolescence and it must play itself out.

Look around you folks, nobody is self-aware here; just a bunch of apes doing ape things. And, until this is acknowledged we will stay a bunch of apes doing ape things.
They taught you the shape of the earth when you where in 3rd grade if not earlier. You took that info and believed it was true. You never questioned it. I did. And its not like its just me who thinks this. Plenty of Scientists thought this and had solid evidence to back it up. I was never taught about them or even remember hearing about Nikola Tesla! Ive posted on here multiple quotes and experiments they used to disprove the theory of relativity and earth not even moving!

I've spent hours if not days already researching and debating with MYSELF on this and I yet to disprove my insanity and in turn haven't disproven God in the process. I find that more interesting than anything.

The Supremes worship moloch/saturn whether you like it or not. It goes back to biblical times. If you don't realize all of this is literally a spiritual war going on you'll never see what you're ment to Or Don't question anything and be happy; ignorance is bliss.

Jan 31, 2008
They taught you the shape of the earth when you where in 3rd grade if not earlier. You took that info and believed it was true. You never questioned it. I did. And its not like its just me who thinks this. Plenty of Scientists thought this and had solid evidence to back it up. I was never taught about them or even remember hearing about Nikola Tesla! Ive posted on here multiple quotes and experiments they used to disprove the theory of relativity and earth not even moving!

I've spent hours if not days already researching and debating with MYSELF on this and I yet to disprove my insanity and in turn haven't disproven God in the process. I find that more interesting than anything.

The Supremes worship moloch/saturn whether you like it or not. It goes back to biblical times. If you don't realize all of this is literally a spiritual war going on you'll never see what you're ment to Or Don't question anything and be happy; ignorance is bliss.