OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The entirety of the science community is in on the lie? Why would every state government in the world be in on the lie together? Don't you think places like Cuba, China, Pakistan could benefit from the providing of proof to overthrow this world wide lie started 100s of years ago? Why would public sector companies like space x or boeing be in on the lie? Real simple questions i wanted to ask a flat earther.
Because it's all controlled by the illuminate reptilian overlords! You dumb as fuck breh!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The entirety of the science community is in on the lie? Why would every state government in the world be in on the lie together? Don't you think places like Cuba, China, Pakistan could benefit from the providing of proof to overthrow this world wide lie started 100s of years ago? Why would public sector companies like space x or boeing be in on the lie? Real simple questions i wanted to ask a flat earther.
Big scientists back since the early 1900s were arguing that we might be wrong with the whole globe thing. They did experiments and They spoke out and were just ignored. You know cancers been cured, why hasnt the cure been posted everywhere for everybody to know? Because control is everything. Now imagine a bigger lie.

Space x has been nothing but bullshit, he can build a car but wont ever, ever make it to the moon, now imahine mars. Why you think his project has been pushed back so many times? Theres videos of space x rockets blowing up at high altitudes starting front end, like they hit something. Theyre always gonna come out with shit like, we're closer to landing on mars! But never are gonna do it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That still doesn't validate your claim that the earth is flat nor does it mean we are the center of the universe.

This is just my point.
all of you take this whole post as me arguing this, "the bible said its flat so its flat"
If thats what you think, and if thats why you even argue it, youre a fucking dumbass.
I went looking into this with just trying to debunk it. All of my research, including up to today, lead me to believe and i feel i KNOW that the earth is flat. Not the bible. The fact that the bible mentions a firmament like the one i claim is over us, then it just strengthend my belief in God. I didnt go reading the bible and came to this conclusion. I looked at all the evedince i had to prove it was a globe and i was stumped.
You never questioned why all the space shit looks fake? Cuz it is. I would see shows on new planets n shit n never wuestioned the authentisity. And now i look at it again n im like wtf were they serious with this? Yall need to look at this , dont ask me nigga, ask yourself

Jan 31, 2008
Big scientists back since the early 1900s were arguing that we might be wrong with the whole globe thing. They did experiments and They spoke out and were just ignored. You know cancers been cured, why hasnt the cure been posted everywhere for everybody to know? Because control is everything. Now imagine a bigger lie.

Space x has been nothing but bullshit, he can build a car but wont ever, ever make it to the moon, now imahine mars. Why you think his project has been pushed back so many times? Theres videos of space x rockets blowing up at high altitudes starting front end, like they hit something. Theyre always gonna come out with shit like, we're closer to landing on mars! But never are gonna do it.

:classic: yes yes smiley, we all see your point bro now... we all agree with you now! Thank you for waking us up my man!:classic:
have a wonderful day bro!

Jul 9, 2007
One of the creators of Nasa has this on his tombstone. Remember he was part of NASA.... until that nigga died

Why would he put anything about a firmament on his tombstone.

Well just a guess but since "that nigga died" he had zero to do with what is on his tombstone. He also died in 1977 his family like most back then(and to this day for the most part)did all that. I still don't see how one headstone proves a single thing here. If he did leave instructions to have that on his headstone what was the point? So in 40 years someone like you might walk by his headstone and go "oh shit the earth is flat!". He never knew that the internet would exist or that anyone other than his family would actually see his headstone. He might have thought people might learn about him in history but they would not see his headstone. So why put his secret "firmament" message only there if he thought that shit was true?

Jan 31, 2008
dude this muthafucka is really the most retarded person on the sickness. He is more retarded than the guy who capitalizes every letter or the guy who caps every letter but lowers the G, asking yall who wants to be a rapist or a fag..
We have never reached a low as this, but it is because dude is legit a handicap.
Just play along man. There is no such thing as a discussion with the homie.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
These flat earth claims are bogus as shit, it has nothing to do with being blind or not woke (like what dumb ass social media post) but come On seriously? Years and years of scientific research and evidence to back it up but it's all wrong because YouTube videos supposedly exposing the truth say so?

On another note, I have my personal faith in god and I'm not going to limit him just because what is written in the Bible. You gotta understand people have manipulated the scriptures over the centuries. I'm not suggesting "planets" were written off or something, however, what I am saying is god does works in mysterious ways and just because the Bible doesn't include something doesn't mean it wasn't created in his power or glory.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
This is just my point.
all of you take this whole post as me arguing this, "the bible said its flat so its flat"
If thats what you think, and if thats why you even argue it, youre a fucking dumbass.
I went looking into this with just trying to debunk it. All of my research, including up to today, lead me to believe and i feel i KNOW that the earth is flat. Not the bible. The fact that the bible mentions a firmament like the one i claim is over us, then it just strengthend my belief in God. I didnt go reading the bible and came to this conclusion. I looked at all the evedince i had to prove it was a globe and i was stumped.
You never questioned why all the space shit looks fake? Cuz it is. I would see shows on new planets n shit n never wuestioned the authentisity. And now i look at it again n im like wtf were they serious with this? Yall need to look at this , dont ask me nigga, ask yourself
I think it makes perfect sense to me smiley! god has really blessed you with the gift of foresight.. I can only imagine how life would be without you!!! You are a lifesaver to all of us! :classic:

Jul 12, 2002
This. All scientific evidence aside, if the Earth was flat, how could that many people be in on the conspiracy? How come no astronaut has ever come out and said the Earth is flat and we've fallen for a hoax all this time? Tens of thousands of people would have to be in on the hoax and not one person in the field says the Earth is flat. Please explain how this secret is being held so close by these people.

Jan 31, 2008
This. All scientific evidence aside, if the Earth was flat, how could that many people be in on the conspiracy? How come no astronaut has ever come out and said the Earth is flat and we've fallen for a hoax all this time? Tens of thousands of people would have to be in on the hoax and not one person in the field says the Earth is flat. Please explain how this secret is being held so close by these people.
shhh!! yes, tens of thousands of people are all in on this.. They just want to work for the devil. Smiley has told yall and he will tell you again!

you get it smiley! don't let anyone stop you! :classic:

Jul 9, 2007
shhh!! yes, tens of thousands of people are all in on this.. They just want to work for the devil. Smiley has told yall and he will tell you again!

you get it smiley! don't let anyone stop you! :classic:
More like hundreds of thousands of people if not millions over the last 50 years among warring countries that will all just go along with this one lie for ???. Every religion wants to kill the other but they all are working together to hide that the planet is flat? For what? Do Muslim's think the world is flat? Do Mormon's? Who all is in on this?

May 9, 2002
Everytime Smily posts something in this thread, im quoting this.