OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Earth is flat and lil debbie and davina cant sing. I know youre going through a lot, but you gotta wake up one day.
I'm actually in a really good place in my life right now. Really blessed. And I can say the same for you in regards to waking up. And the lil Debbie davina comment well that's just like your opinion man lol

May 9, 2002
Because the sun isnt as big as you think on the flat earth map, its the same size of the moon. Which is why the shadow is so small, its 70 miles wide.
Again, you think you understand the flat earth model but clearly you dont. Youre mixing flat and globe earth

I'm confused about you being confused by something that simple when you "have looked into the flat earth" before
Unless the sun is ABOVE the moon, you cant have an eclipse like that on the flat earth. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
BTW, what exactly keeps the sun in moon in place on a FE model? You dont believe in gravity, so how are they there?

This ought a be fun....

without looking anything up I would say it would have to do with Electomagnitism, with the north pole being the magnetic force they are being pulled towards and going around. but thats my speculation.

heres a quote i found from newton on gravity.

A letter to Bentley: “That gravity should be innate, inherent, and essential to matter, so that one body can act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of anything else, by and through which their action and force may be conveyed from one to another, is to me so great an absurdity that I believe no man, who has in philosophical matters a competent faculty of thinking, can ever fall into it.”

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Unless the sun is ABOVE the moon, you cant have an eclipse like that on the flat earth. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE.
how is that impossible, and No.

One does not HAVE to be ontop of anything, it has to be behind it or further than the other object.

and its clearly visible during the eclipses (especially the one I saw with my eyes) that the Sun is not 400 times bigger and 400 times Further than the Moon. they are simply crossing in front of each other.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley ain't a card carrying FES member, he ain't committed lol.....
fuck those fools, i feel that whole page is just full of bullshit mixed with a little truth to throw people off and make this look stupid. Some of their claims are idiotic, like the world being held up by huge turtles or elephants. cmon... that page is like a page making fun of flat earth, by "flat earthers"

I got my globe denier card tho

May 9, 2002
how is that impossible, and No.

One does not HAVE to be ontop of anything, it has to be behind it or further than the other object.

and its clearly visible during the eclipses (especially the one I saw with my eyes) that the Sun is not 400 times bigger and 400 times Further than the Moon. they are simply crossing in front of each other.
...right...which wouldn't cast a shadow that is BELOW IT. At least not in the way that actually happened in real life.

In your FE model, and explanation, it would send a shadow ACROSS the sky, not ANGLED DOWN. And especially not PIN POINT.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
this is coming from the guy who came up with the laws of gravity...

Even in his famed Principia, Newton exhibited his dedication to God.

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being....This Being governs all things, not as the soul of the world, but as Lord over all; and on account of his dominion he is wont to be called Lord God "pantokrator," or Universal Ruler...."

Since every particle of space is always, and every indivisible moment of duration is every where, certainly the Maker and Lord of all things cannot be never and no where....God is the same God, always and every where. He is omnipresent not virtually only, but also substantially; for virtue cannot subsist without substance.…It is allowed by all that the Supreme God exists necessarily; and by the same necessity he exists always and every where....And thus much concerning God; to discourse of whom from the appearance of things, does certainly belong to Natural Philosophy.3

Although in the popular imagination he is most closely associated with an apple and the law of gravity, Newton himself is quoted as saying, "Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion. God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done."5

May 9, 2002
This sums up the absurdidy of FE's in this YT comment:

James Bond3 days ago

Yeah, apparently the Earth is the only flat celestial body in the universe. The evidence for that? "It looks flat from where I'm standing on its surface."
I literally did not know that stupidity that severe was biologically possible.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
...right...which wouldn't cast a shadow that is BELOW IT. At least not in the way that actually happened in real life.

In your FE model, and explanation, it would send a shadow ACROSS the sky, not ANGLED DOWN. And especially not PIN POINT.

When I saw the eclipse happen the moon was on a path going down the sun, the sun was going up.
As the moon was coming down it was eclipsing it. So with the moon coming down it would cast the shadow at a down angle.

And

its not pin pointed when its small and close, its just a point. show me a total solar eclipse shadow that was huge, that roamed through several states or even several cities at the same time. I HAD to be in that 70 mile radius to even see it in totality. why wouldn't something SO HUGE give a huge shadow.

it works both ways when you use the math for vice versa.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This sums up the absurdidy of FE's in this YT comment:

James Bond3 days ago

Yeah, apparently the Earth is the only flat celestial body in the universe. The evidence for that? "It looks flat from where I'm standing on its surface."
I literally did not know that stupidity that severe was biologically possible.

May 9, 2002
THAT is your counter argument?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

hold on...

May 9, 2002
When I saw the eclipse happen the moon was on a path going down the sun, the sun was going up.
As the moon was coming down it was eclipsing it. So with the moon coming down it would cast the shadow at a down angle.
SO not the sun and moon, in a FE model, also move up and down, not side to side? Wow, the field goals keep moving

And

its not pin pointed when its small and close, its just a point.
Uhhh no, It is. ITs called "Path of Totality". IN that path, its a TOTAL, 100% eclipse. That is called "pin point".

show me a total solar eclipse shadow that was huge, that roamed through several states or even several cities at the same time. I HAD to be in that 70 mile radius to even see it in totality. why wouldn't something SO HUGE give a huge shadow.
*sigh*

Again, you cant, or dont, understand SIZE in REALITY.

it works both ways when you use the math for vice versa.
No, it doesnt.