OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Jesus cradles the planet disc in his arms obviously.
you're actually not far off

Turtles all the way down: Turtles all the way down - Wikipedia

"The metaphor in the anecdote represents a popular notion of the model that Earth is actually flat and is supported on the back of a World Turtle, which itself is propped up by a column of turtles.[1] Questioning what the final turtle might be standing on, the anecdote humorously concludes that it is "turtles all the way down"

what in the god damned fck is this chit lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Yes all the countries are on top of the flat earth disc.
I don't know whats on the bottom, I've never seen it. But research Admiral Byrd and learn what he thought was at the bottom. I find that interesting, especially when you add the Missions he did along with the Antarctic treaty.
so I read that admiral byrd referred to Antarctica as the south pole, there's no reference (I found) to him calling Antarctica the outer wall of earth.

based on what I read, byrd thought the inside of the earth was hollow w a race of beings living in that hollow (which sounds stupid af but I'll allow it). I don't see anything in regard to earth being a flat disc

Jan 31, 2008
based on what I read, byrd thought the inside of the earth was hollow w a race of beings living in that hollow (which sounds stupid af but I'll allow it). I don't see anything in regard to earth being a flat disc
Yeah it was an aryan race who had swastikas on their UFOs and they spoke german
hitler was right all along

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Smiley, just to entertain erryone here, explain why there's a thin band of the "total eclipse" going across the earth. NASA mapped it out for everyone way ahead of time, but if you don't fall in the thin band you don't get the blackout effect. If the earth were flat we would all witness the blackout effect, correct ? Did NASA photoshop the sky too?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley, just to entertain erryone here, explain why there's a thin band of the "total eclipse" going across the earth. NASA mapped it out for everyone way ahead of time, but if you don't fall in the thin band you don't get the blackout effect. If the earth were flat we would all witness the blackout effect, correct ? Did NASA photoshop the sky too?
Because the sun isnt as big as you think on the flat earth map, its the same size of the moon. Which is why the shadow is so small, its 70 miles wide.
Again, you think you understand the flat earth model but clearly you dont. Youre mixing flat and globe earth

I'm confused about you being confused by something that simple when you "have looked into the flat earth" before

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
so I read that admiral byrd referred to Antarctica as the south pole, there's no reference (I found) to him calling Antarctica the outer wall of earth.

Its saying the huge wall is holding the waters in. So it doesnt fall off anything. But as far as whats on the other side of the ice, who knows right.

I thought the whole white race thing was crazy too. But theres hella shit that use that as reference in movies ans books so again, who knows. We would only know if we go, but we cant

Last edited: