OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"The problem, Simmon said, is all the NASA earth-observing satellites are in low-earth or geostationary orbit, meaning none of them are far enough away to see a full hemisphere. The most familiar pictures of the entire Earth are from the 1960s and 1970s Apollo missions to the moon."

Smiley propped your post but I'm not sure he read it....:siccness:
You mean the one where they show they block out the sunlight to force the curve on Earth? oh yea

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Have you studied light wavelengths before? I thought I asked if you had studied physics before, but I don't think you paid attention if you did. I suggest you enroll in University Physics (they will require you to take elementary physics first). Then, please report to us what you think about all of this. You need scientific evidence to substantiate your claims and you don't have any.
and show us progress reports of your grades too

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So no one is going to address the dome part of the flat earther argument? How did this dome get here and when and who built it without ANYONE noticing?
Look up Operation Fishbowl. We sent 42 Nukes to crack it in 1962.
I think we found out about it then. Not sure when anyone actually mentions a firmament before that... other than the bible.

Yet Nikola Tesla says in June of 1900. "Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable."

but I don't know. You tell me

May 9, 2002
I think we found out about it then. Not sure when anyone actually mentions a firmament before that... other than the bible.

Yet Nikola Tesla says in June of 1900. "Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable."

Ill tell you: There is no dome and the world is not flat.

Cmon man, you cant be serious with this silliness...can you?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No we didn't, who told you that, some internet moron selling you on flat earth theory, that's who. The test operations were to gather scientific evidence and documentation for high altitude nuclear detonations. Also, it was a total of 9 tests in 1962, some never even detonated. You claim you "research" but you only "research" what the succubuses feed you.

:siccness:

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Damn right you don't know. You also don't know what Nikola Tesla said and didn't say because you weren't there in June of 1900.