OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You said boom to his picture and claim Russia would have called us out on it. That picture he posted doesn't look at all real. Find two pictures of earth from the same source that look the same the following year. And why don't any pictures of earth from the U.S look like Russia's?
Cmon breh, I know you have to be more intelligent than this, you are acting hella ignorant rn.

The Russian image was from a weather satellite- image made up of "121 megapixels...The color scheme comes from the image capture method, which combines data from three visible and one infrared wavelengths of light when it takes full-sized images of Earth every 30 minutes."

The U.S. pictures don't look the same because the technology and image capture utilized on the satellites is different. Maybe you have heard of intellectual property or proprietary information and software? I can't believe you think satellites aren't real. I don't know what you do for a living, but since you have this extra time on your hands, why don't you contact some of the corporations or government entities you think are so fraudulent, and ask for tours and such? I work right next to Orbital ATK, and if you think they aren't really launching things into space, you are definitely mistaken.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Have you studied light wavelengths before? I thought I asked if you had studied physics before, but I don't think you paid attention if you did. I suggest you enroll in University Physics (they will require you to take elementary physics first). Then, please report to us what you think about all of this. You need scientific evidence to substantiate your claims and you don't have any.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Have you studied light wavelengths before? I thought I asked if you had studied physics before, but I don't think you paid attention if you did. I suggest you enroll in University Physics (they will require you to take elementary physics first). Then, please report to us what you think about all of this. You need scientific evidence to substantiate your claims and you don't have any.
Bro, I asked if you looked into Michelson Morley experiment which USES light waves to try and prove the earth was moving. And guess What happend?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I don't know what you do for a living, but since you have this extra time on your hands, why don't you contact some of the corporations or government entities you think are so fraudulent, and ask for tours and such? I work right next to Orbital ATK, and if you think they aren't really launching things into space, you are definitely mistaken.
How hard is it to take a PICTURE? Or connect a live feed of the WHOLE TRIP ? It's not, especially not in these times.
I cook at Facebook, I cook bomb food from 6 am to 230. Been here 3 years and get paid over 25 for doing what I do. Like I said, I'm comfortable.
We've been launching shit since the late 1950s. And they are on record to never reaching orbit until AFTER Byrd died. You gotta think bigger.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"The problem, Simmon said, is all the NASA earth-observing satellites are in low-earth or geostationary orbit, meaning none of them are far enough away to see a full hemisphere. The most familiar pictures of the entire Earth are from the 1960s and 1970s Apollo missions to the moon."

Smiley propped your post but I'm not sure he read it....:siccness:

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I cook at Facebook, I cook bomb food from 6 am to 230. Been here 3 years and get paid over 25 for doing what I do. Like I said, I'm comfortable.
More power to you, I don't know how anyone can be comfortable in Northern Cali off $25/hr. I am not trashing you- if that is good to you, congrats.