**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
What did that one guy that was hooked on by the spike say to Glen before he got ate up?
I had to google it because that part didn't come out clear but he says something like "The others before, They didn't panic, we did. It was us." he was talking about the group that got killed on the run before Ricks group got to Alexandria, he mentioned it when Glenn and them went on that trial run in the last episode. Just like his friend ran and told him this is what we do or whatever he said.

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
Last episode was great! It was already pretty obvious something was about to go down when Maggie told Glen "you got this, you always do".

Not sure why Gabriel turned on everybody though, he's a bigger pussy then Eugene. For the others in Alexandria I can kinda understand they've lived protected lives ever since the walker outbreak happened but they still deserve to get all their ankles broken and be left outside the gates for the walkers including Gabriel, with an exception for the females of course.

Shit is about to go down in Alexandria though, they've been building it up pretty good last few episodes.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
It hasn't been talked about to much but it seems that the wolves are going to be the next bad guys so to speak of.

I re watched the last couple episodes for fun and I noticed something else bout the wolves. Carl finds a magazine in the attic of his house that says Wolf Right or something like that. Then he brings it to those kids house and they say it's that girls and he gives it to her. The girl that climbs the fence and sneaks out. So she might be a spy for the wolves or something.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I re watched the last couple episodes for fun and I noticed something else bout the wolves. Carl finds a magazine in the attic of his house that says Wolf Right or something like that. Then he brings it to those kids house and they say it's that girls and he gives it to her. The girl that climbs the fence and sneaks out. So she might be a spy for the wolves or something.
I think your right, in the preview for next weeks episode it looked like she was running and Sasha was trying to shot her

Video is fucked up but you can see it.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Michonne did what she had to do, she is the other officer in Alexandria and her job is to keep order, even though what rick said was true the people of Alexandria do not understand the world outside of their walls because they have not had to survive on the open road. I'm sure she thought if Rick kept going that he or the entire group might be exiled from Alexandria.

As far as her flashbacks I think she realized that she has lost her edge already ( didn't take her sword like rosa told her ) a lot of the group has lost there edge because they don't have to keep there guard up inside the walls of Alexandria.

May 14, 2002
Damn, Michonne that was uncalled for.

I don't see how they're going to exile Rick and his crew since they are far more experienced in fighting and battle then the people who already lived in Alexandria, I would think the other way around is more likely. If they don't kill each other. Wonder what made Rick go nuts though, can't be just that broad.

I think the show is definitely picking up speed again... I wonder if they're gonna kill off Glenn like in the comics...

Thanks for the spoiler, dick!

May 25, 2005
Damn, Michonne that was uncalled for.

I don't see how they're going to exile Rick and his crew since they are far more experienced in fighting and battle then the people who already lived in Alexandria, I would think the other way around is more likely. If they don't kill each other. Wonder what made Rick go nuts though, can't be just that broad.

Thanks for the spoiler, dick!

in the preview for next weeks episode you hear rick say as soon as were out there they are gonna come after us and kill us but we will have to do it first (something to that extent)