**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I was wondering the same thing.

At first I thought he was planning on burying another one and then I realized the original was missing.

I sure hope the show takes us in the direction of Rick and his group actually becoming the bad guys.
I thought the same thing. Normal lives seem like such an alien concept to the group, cause they been fighting for their lives for so long. Every time they find some organized town or system there's always a catch. But I think this time the situation is gonna be so "right" that they just can't adjust, and end up fucking Alexandria up.

May 25, 2005
It hasn't been talked about to much but it seems that the wolves are going to be the next bad guys so to speak of.

i dont get the pics...

are the wolves carving w's on their victims foreheads after?

im kidding...however to be honest i think id be more scared of a fucking savage wolf than a walker..

Dec 4, 2004
It hasn't been talked about to much but it seems that the wolves are going to be the next bad guys so to speak of.
i dont get the pics...

are the wolves carving w's on their victims foreheads after?

im kidding...however to be honest i think id be more scared of a fucking savage wolf than a walker..
Yeah I don't see how the W is tied to wolves, just cause they start with a W. I thought it has something to do with the stamp the kid puts on people's hands. As for Alexandria and the walkers have Ws....don't know what it means.