**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
The Walking Dead renewed for a 2nd season

NEW YORK – AMC network is rewarding its new zombie drama "The Walking Dead" with life for a second season after just two episodes have aired.
The series premiered Halloween night as an instant hit, drawing 5.3 million viewers. The second episode, which aired Sunday, was seen by 4.7 million viewers.
Set in the Atlanta area, "The Walking Dead" stars Andrew Lincoln as a small-town police officer leading a group of survivors after a zombie apocalypse. It is based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman.
"The Walking Dead" takes its place as AMC's fourth original drama series, joining veteran dramas "Mad Men" and "Breaking Bad." The fate of "Rubicon," which recently concluded its first season, remains unclear.

AP via Yahoo

Dec 26, 2004
This really suprised me, they really did a good job on following the story. The creation of the zombies is better than I thought it would come out, really similar to the comc, imo.
Plus the timing of the show is good, thought it would play out too quick cause I read Book 1 lil over an hour.

Dec 3, 2005
good show so far. was not familiar with the comics at all but the show is really good so far, next weeks episode looks good too! the cops wife that is fuckin his partner is sara tancredy from prison break, id beat too if i was dude

Jul 9, 2007
Episode 1 was better because they didn't do all that character building most shows do in the first episode that makes them start off slow. They just went in full speed with only a few characters. Now in the second episode they did all that setting up the characters shit so it was slower to me but hopefully it will progress better now that most the actors have been introduced.

Aug 16, 2003
I dont think well have to worry about all of the characters for long. This is a Zombie show...some of them people gonna get eaten lol..

Theres only gonna be a few key players if they stick close to the book. I know who some of them are but they might change it up.

Aug 16, 2003
I dont think well have to worry about all of the characters for long. This is a Zombie show...some of them people gonna get eaten lol..

Theres only gonna be a few key players if they stick close to the book. I know who some of them are but they might change it up.

Dec 23, 2008
i finally got a chance to watch this, i cant believe how good it is....i hope he slaps his wife....they did not say how long he was out seemed like 2-3 weeks and they didnt even go look for his ass, although there might still be a side story to that.

Nov 7, 2006
i finally got a chance to watch this, i cant believe how good it is....i hope he slaps his wife....they did not say how long he was out seemed like 2-3 weeks and they didnt even go look for his ass, although there might still be a side story to that.
yeah it was already said that his partner told his wife he was dead. thats why she hates him now.

Jan 18, 2006
I swear its seem the show has a movie budget and also seems like a long movie cut up into bits cuz the quality for this show is better then any other TV show imo. Helps im into all that zombie shit also though which is also why i like it so much

Aug 16, 2003
yeah it was already said that his partner told his wife he was dead. thats why she hates him now.
I didnt really take it like that. I think his partner just let the assumption that he was dead play out..but I dont think he ever right out said dude is dead.

Either way its gonna be some shit coming up pretty soon. There are a few twists I dont know about due to the new characters but I know some shit thats about to happen that will be crazy as hell.

I love the fact that last night ended with a Zombie attack on the camp. The next order of business is what to do with the recently departed lol.:(