Official 2015 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
I was at the game. The team looked good, they looked hyped and played with energy. The new strength and conditioning coaches are paying dividends it seems cuz previous year the team looked uninspired and lethargic at times.

The o line is great, might be top 10, they played nasty and got some good push and open up huge holes for the runners. This season feels different than others. like we might actually go over .500. I'm thinking 9-7 if Carr does good.

I guess there's 40k season ticket holders this year, the most since we moved back in 95. Everybody is buying into the team and everybody might see that this is most likely one of our last seasons in Oakland which sucks

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
hayden looks like the new stanford rout. gets burned and picks up PIs. what a waste of a pick. he's getting outplayed by 7th round pick tj carrie.
I read rumors Hayden was getting bullied by the other players throughout camp too for being so shitty lol. Wonder what the fuck happened. Last year he looked like he had potential, wasn't great by any means, but definitely saw potential. Now he looks horrendous.

Wonder if he's scared to get injured or something and doesn't want to miss a big chunk of the beginning of the year again. Maybe he'll turn it up in the regular season, cause the spot will probably still be his regardless. I think the Raiders are gonna hold themselves up to the fire and play him based on him being a 1st round pick even if he looks mediocre in the last 2 preseason games.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
he's a hardworker, might just don't got it. hope the coaches do the right thing and put the better player on the field. maybe try hayden at safety, woodson not gonna be around forever

Jun 23, 2005
He's only played in 10 regular season games. This is his first actual offaeason. CB is the second hardest position to learn after QB. I think he will get better as the season progresses.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
hayden looks like the new stanford rout. gets burned and picks up PIs. what a waste of a pick. he's getting outplayed by 7th round pick tj carrie.
i fuck with tj carrie he works hella hard, plus he went to de la salle he's local, i'd take him over hayden any day of the week lol. still though, 2013 last draft i can look at and say they did poorly cause of him and tyler wilson being total wastes, but they still got moore, murray, watson, and rivera that year. raiders been drafting better lately yee