"Official 2009 C.W.B Eat-A-Thon" Dutch the Great is signed in..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
hahah this aint helping the obesity problem across usa and the uk ........... its been 4 years since i last touched any type of fried food i cook my own food . i used to weigh 103 KG,s know i weigh 57
bay area rap talk requires unit transfer please. most of these internet dope dealers will not understand the kilo gram to lb conversion. so please retort.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
hahah this aint helping the obesity problem across usa and the uk ........... its been 4 years since i last touched any type of fried food i cook my own food . i used to weigh 103 KG,s know i weigh 57
57kg? you sound like a lil whimpy bitch.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The Eat-A-Thon should be held at Hometown Buffet. We can get sponsors to pledge like $5 a plate, kinda like the old school walk a thons us nerdy kids used to do in school.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
The Eat-A-Thon should be held at Hometown Buffet. We can get sponsors to pledge like $5 a plate, kinda like the old school walk a thons us nerdy kids used to do in school.
ive only been to hometown once in my life for breakfast with my nana like 3 years ago. i only ate like 1 1/2 plates. it wasnt all it was cracked up to be! but ill be the honorary ref. im not a big eater. im just naturally a huge human. people take steriods and bust their ass to be what i am. so you guys put it together and im gonna sell slim fast out side the exits!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
GO EAT SOME MORE YOU FAT FUCK DUTCH....HAYSTAK DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WIT YOU....ANT BANKROLLZ....
LOL at "Ant Bankrollz"...wow dude, are you bi-polar? You just can't leave real dudes alone...I guess since you move around and block your number, you figure people won't come across you...I know you're in love with Haystak ( a registered sex offender ) and you want to act like you know him, but here's free advice...don't fuck with a 7 foot 350 pound beast who lives in your backyard because you think you're defending your favorite rapper. And don't come off like a big boss 'bankrollz' when you get your house robbed, know who did it, and do nothing about it. The only reason I even say anything is because I made the mistake of introducing you to some real cats and don't want my real friends to think I condone your fuckin moronic actions. If I were you, I would apologize and hope Dutch has a good sense of humor or chalk it up to another bi-polar moment...