"Official 2009 C.W.B Eat-A-Thon" Dutch the Great is signed in..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2004
you know its crazy.... like a few years ago, i would have wanted to go find a wolf, choke him and make him publicly apologize for this type of shit. i guess im getting old cause its funny. i needed a good laugh and this surely did it.

but for future reference wolf.... if you want my attention next time, just call and say hi bro! hahahahahahahahahahaha
I thought u might need a little attention bro..Im bringin Dutch back!

Jul 29, 2004
now your playtime is over......... this is your pass. you do some shit like this again and ill stab you worse then the last time you got stabbed and did nothing about it.

See last time I got stabbed I had already reached the "Im too old for this" stage that you have now entered. In fact, it was a win win. I boosted my "street cred" never "snitched" and got a super cool scar to show off to the ladies as I bullshit my Iraq Prisoner of War story. It works! In fact, next time I see u I'll stab u so you can reap the benefits.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
See last time I got stabbed I had already reached the "Im too old for this" stage that you have now entered. In fact, it was a win win. I boosted my "street cred" never "snitched" and got a super cool scar to show off to the ladies as I bullshit my Iraq Prisoner of War story. It works! In fact, next time I see u I'll stab u so you can reap the benefits.
and thats what friends are for!!!!!! hook it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
even when dutch laughs online i get this uncomfortable sensation he wants to run through some office walls like the kool aid man and shuttle some mere mortals out of their cubicles for posts..

like say i met dutch offline

i would full on expect him to grab my ankles and shake the coins out of my pocket for year old shit talk about caucasians

ole 500 pound battlestar gallactica lookin muh fucka

Feb 10, 2008
hahah this aint helping the obesity problem across usa and the uk ........... its been 4 years since i last touched any type of fried food i cook my own food . i used to weigh 103 KG,s know i weigh 57