Off Topic: Somethin funny for yall to check out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2003
Trick420 said:
if ya gonna call me a cornbread ho, don't know where the fuck that came from but watever, please spell it like your not 13...

i grew up in whichita and my teacher was a partime famer like most there...

Apr 21, 2003
well bitch i didn't grow up here...
i actually grew up in seatlle....
so if live here in wichita and your teacher was a cornbread ho (dumb bitch), so that automatically makes me one? whats that make you since you actually grew up here?

Oct 9, 2002
wow "stagga lee" now you have another notch in your "wanna Be" belt you are closer to becoming "eminem" next you will be thinking of actually going into the projects to pop off shit
Quote:
Originally posted by Zer0.MediA

But you sure do pretend you're a ghetto hard street thug when you talk about it.... yo. Word life. And nobody "Role(s)" man, they roll like they gettin' buttered. No doubt, B. It's just basic thuganomics.

well said stagga lee
You've already used the stagga lee approach several times. It didnt work any of those and it isnt working now. Take your crayons and keep scrawling new things down till you find something good.

And if you seriously are going to call that a spelling error you are dumber than we all thought. I mean seriously you cant spell a two letter word???

Peace

Jan 12, 2003
i'll never figure out mizzouplaya how u pointing out the fact that she cant spell makes you a "wanna be thug" ? I really wonder if she even has any friends in her life? Im guessin no