Off Topic: Somethin funny for yall to check out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
I just took a "How Gangsta Are You quiz at Liquidgeneration.com, and aparently I am "Straight Outta Compton" lol, yall should take it, it had my eyes waterin

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
that was neither funny or interesting....please post a reason as to why i shouldn't delete this post using 200 words or less.

btw....I'm Straight Outta Compton too....so don't flatter yourself Ms_n9na....i think that's the rating for everyone.

Sep 7, 2002
no, i thought it was funny becasue of the stupidity of it, i am from a small ass hick town in oklahoma and it said that i was "a real O.G." i didnt post this so i could look "hardcore" i just posted it because i thought it was funny, and t9hq, i really dont care if you delete it, i mean if you want to you can, i really dont give a fuck, its not gonna hurt me, i just thought some of yall would find it funny and stupid like i did

oh, and briana, calling me a little kid just because i am younger than you is fucken retarded, like you.......

Sep 7, 2002
bri.....This is getten fucking retarded......no, YOU are getten fucken retarded, "go milk a cow"??? If you are going to try to talk shit, at least fucken TRY cus this is getten old already

Oct 9, 2002
Briana... not only is Trick420 not a ho she also isnt a garden tool either.

Main Entry: hoe
Pronunciation: 'hO
Function: noun
Etymology: of Germanic origin

1 : any of various implements for tilling, mixing, or raking; especially : an implement with a thin flat blade on a long handle used especially for cultivating, weeding, or loosening the earth around plants

DUMB DUMB BITCH

Peace

Apr 19, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
Briana... not only is Trick420 not a ho she also isnt a garden tool either.

Main Entry: hoe
Pronunciation: 'hO
Function: noun
Etymology: of Germanic origin

1 : any of various implements for tilling, mixing, or raking; especially : an implement with a thin flat blade on a long handle used especially for cultivating, weeding, or loosening the earth around plants

DUMB DUMB BITCH

Peace

wow reduced to looking for spelling errors..um ok stagga lee...wannabe thug..lol