Off Topic: J-Kwon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
i dunno shep

i don't own the lord willin album, but i was impressed by all three of their singles

sure it HELPED that neptunes produced the album (Grindin is hot and Cot Damn is one of my favorite beats on a commercial song of the last few years), but they came pretty dope IMO

*shrugs*

*fires up soulseek and downloads Lord Willin*

*EDIT*

off topic....shep, have you had trouble connecting to the Air America Radio broadcast???

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i think the only reason i like the song...is cause i like what Chamillionaire..and the CCC...did to it...haha...they ripped that bitch.........

I aint neva been a jacob i aint neva been a johnny...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
it was the SuperBowl cd they did...it was actually just Cham...but...damn..that shit is throwed as hell....

im startin to Feel Rasaq the more and more i listen to him...dude goes hard...

BTW...I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU GET THAT CD IF YOU AINT GOT IT!!!!!

Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN, I can tell that you bang screw... I be on that DSR heavy, but sometimes, the other shit I have downloaded isn't that appealing. When you say the word "Throwed" then I know what you on!!! Hahaha!

As for J-Kwon, that nigga aint got no flow... "Tipsy" is annoying and that niggas flow is so weak like he just learned to rap or something. But in all honesty, I think that his Cd will be straight for the Pop Hop Mill seekers... But street niggas like me, nah bruh... Cant fuck with it!!!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
suburban honkies like me can't either.... i got it cause i support all local artists, no matter who they are... but all you people claiming clipse is fire need to go back to school and learn what fire really is

Nov 16, 2003
shep said:
suburban honkies like me can't either.... i got it cause i support all local artists, no matter who they are... but all you people claiming clipse is fire need to go back to school and learn what fire really is
yeah but jokewon and nelly are better than the clipse? i bet if they was from your town youd be all on their nuts tho

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

MasZive said:
JLMACN, I can tell that you bang screw... I be on that DSR heavy, but sometimes, the other shit I have downloaded isn't that appealing. When you say the word "Throwed" then I know what you on!!! Hahaha!

!
yea fa sho.....that federal on it though maynnnnnnnnnnnn....haha
some of there sorriest shit is better than Kc good shit.....they have way too much talent...

Nov 14, 2002
I think that his Cd will be straight for the Pop Hop Mill seekers... But street niggas like me, nah bruh... Cant fuck with it!!!
I guess I'm a Pop Hop Mill seeker.

yeah but jokewon and nelly are better than the clipse? i bet if they was from your town youd be all on their nuts tho
I'm not from any of their towns (as far as I know) and I think they all suck equally.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
KayDubb said:

actually, i do believe nelly has more talent than clipse. nelly can actually sing.... clispse sound like 'tards rapping

Nov 13, 2003
if you think nelly is tight then you is dumb as hell and i would not take your word about rap for shit
clipse is tight they ten times better than bitch ass nelly who cant even freestyle see how krs-one fuck
his ass up on a mixtape nelly needs to stay singing bitchs hooks as a r&b kat not a rapper

that cd After Tha SuperBowl 2004 by Chamillion and OG Ron C is clean

Who pick up LiL Flip "U Gotta Feel Me" the cd is clean not really like the lil flip i heard before but the shit is clean

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i never said nelly was tight... i said that nelly has more talent than clipse. clipse's voices sound like any other shitty rapper that thinks they can rap. the only reason they were successful is because of neptunes