Off Topic: J-Kwon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
his album isn't too bad... trackboyz produced almost all of it... their beats are starting to sound too much like neptunes though (case in point: Tipsy and Underwear)

Sep 26, 2002
how's he gettin tipsy if he's too young to even buy cigarettes?

hahaha

nah just playin.. young people got the kinda musical innocence that makes them awesome if their talented...

I think i played the guitar a lot better (not technique wise) when i was 16 than now. didn't really know what the fuck was going on, just played. now, i find myself thinkin too much

Nov 14, 2002
Man I heard that shit on the radio once last night and went to the store to buy it, which I NEVER do. Shit is tight as a motherfucker, except for that Underwear song and maybe one other. Even the three or so skits that are on there are amusing.

Feb 23, 2003
HIS FIRST WEEK SALES SHOULD BE GOOD CAUSE THEY BEEN BUMPIN THAT TIPSY TRACK ON THE RADIO 3 OR 4 MONTHS BEFORE ALBUM DROPPED..

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
you kidding me? clipse sucked/sucks. i'm not saying j-kwon is great or anything, but clipse is probably one of the worst groups out.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
their sound sucks, they rap too slow, it's like they are just talking, their lyrics are wack... the only reason people listened to them is because neptunes produced them

Nov 14, 2002
Is it just me or do you think of Clipse when you here Tipsy?
Yeah mos def! "From ghetto to ghetto back yard to yard".... I guess maybe I got fucked because I don't listen to the radio ya know?? So I don't know what's a hit single these days and what's not.

their sound sucks, they rap too slow, it's like they are just talking
I thought Grindin' was hot... I haven't heard anything else of theirs, but I liked that shit before I even knew about the Neptunes.

lol wuts a 17 year old know bout goin to a club and gettin tipsy???
Man, I was X'n in the tunnel when I was 15. Are you really that naive?

But anyhow... Even if you don't like the single, the album is bangin. I'm not really into the whole "St. Lou" bullshit either, but...

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbody in this bitch getting tipssssssssss.

Oct 9, 2002
Soak.....if you listen to the beginning of the album version he says "teen drinking is bad.......i gotta fake id though". So there's your answer on how he gets in the club.

Nov 16, 2003
please, that Clipse album is hot and that hell hath no fury is gonna be even better. jkwon cant compare to the clipse

"the way my cellphone echo i swear they listenin"