Off Topic: J-Kwon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I think J-Kwon's album is garbage. Tried to rap like Jay-Z on a couple of songs. All I really know about him is that he backed out of doing a show with Tech and SS in Omaha, NE. Probablly didnt want to follow Tech's performance since he was supposed to be the "headliner"

Not a real big fan of this dude....the Tipsy beat is pretty dope though.

Nov 13, 2003
so you go by someones voice and not what they are saying on a track
a voice is a plus but what you speak is alot more than a voice you feel me on that one
so im saying i cant give a fuck if they aint talking about shit
nelly does not have the respect like the clispe do atleast down here in houston where i kick it

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Screwed-Up said:
so you go by someones voice and not what they are saying on a track
a voice is a plus but what you speak is alot more than a voice you feel me on that one
so im saying i cant give a fuck if they aint talking about shit
nelly does not have the respect like the clispe do atleast down here in houston where i kick it
considering their profession is doing something musically and vocally, yes i do judge by the quality of their sound. And what kind of shit does Clipse say? same thing every other "hood" group says. nothing different there. Nelly may not say much in his music either, but at least it SOUNDS good. if clipse had anyone else doing their beats, and not top producers, you would give them one listen and say they are wack.

Aug 21, 2002
The Clipse were too stuck on trying to say the biggest metaphoric supergalatic parable shit that drives you crazy. They are only coast artists. Like the East only fucks with them and thats it!

Nov 14, 2002
Wasn't that a Birdman track feat. Clipse?

::shrug::

I never really got into that shit anyhow, which kind of negates the points coming from some of you.

Nov 16, 2003
shep said:
actually, i do believe nelly has more talent than clipse. nelly can actually sing.... clispse sound like 'tards rapping
"that was a nice try nelly i dont mean to be bold but put that hott in hurr bullshit on hold, and lets get down to the facts of the matter, in the dictionary under wack rap, youre the rapper"

Pussies love Nelly cuz he made it cool to wear bandaids!

Aug 21, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Wasn't that a Birdman track feat. Clipse?

::shrug::

I never really got into that shit anyhow, which kind of negates the points coming from some of you.
"Man, Hol' up, hol' up, Big game is sewed up!!!"

Shit, I dunno... I think that the beats killed them more than their flow... A album full of Pharrell beats wasnt the answer... I dont know why the song "Gangsta Lean" wasn't a single?! But who cares. The flame has since dwindled.

Everything is a phase anyway's... Nelly has left the scene, Lil' Jon with all that Mass produced shit he's tossing out, and on every track on the radio is killing me. I mean, the Usher track is straight, but too many people are using him to get recognition...

JLMACN, like you were saying, half of that South music and DSR's worst shit does sound better than a lot of our (KC) best shit! Sad but true...

"Swing Hi, swing Lo... I'm coming through on lorenzo's!