Obama's pastor....what did he say that was so wrong?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
same thing i told the wife. now he look like a real black man now lol
and they knew about his pastor since 07, they were just waiting for the good time to pull the trigger. and i agree with 20sixx, obama shows me he is disloyal by not standing by his preacher and lying that he never heard his pastor preached messages like that. I mean one of the mans sermon's was about how white america was upset that a fellow member of his congregation who has been there for 20 years for running for president and that he was his pastor. c'mon man! man up!
most of the backlash is from fox news though.
I WOULDNT SAY IT'S DISLOYALTY...BECAUSE POLITICALLY THAT WOULD KILL HIM...IF YOU HEARD HIS SPEECH, HE MENTIONED THAT HIS PASTOR IS A HOLY MAN AND IS ENTITLED TO HIS BELIEFS...HOW CAN ANY OF THOSE BIBLE THUMPING REPUBS, GO AGAINST THAT? ESPECIALLY SINCE THATS BEEN THEIR M.O. FOR SO LONG NOW, HE TOUCHED ON A LOT OF GOOD POINTS...SO HE DIDNT NECESSARILY LEAVE HIM OUT TO DRY BUT DID MAKE SOME DISTANCE...IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GOOD STRATEGY...GET YOUR RELIGIOUS FANATICS AND ANY BLACK FOLK WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN SKEPTICAL,YET KEEP YOUR BASE BY CREATING SOME SPACE AWAY FROM HIS PASTOR