Obama to Ban All Guns¿!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I havnt been reeding this thread but duz ne1 kno nething bout that 3d-printed ar15 shit...
I heard it's easy if you have all of the right equipment and you also need the program files that prints it out or some shit,

all it is does is makes the Lower Reciever of the AR out of plastic and it's not durable.

The machine that prints it is not really anything new. Somebody needs to make a machine that could print out stronger materials.

Last edited:
Props: reo

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yes because American citizens with their walmart shotguns are a much more formidable opponent than the mighty us military.... You think countries like north Korea are like "we can get past the stealth fighters, tanks and nuclear destroyers but Joe dirt with his ar15 would be impossible"?
replace joe dirt and his ar 15 with nam phan and his ak47..

yes, no matter how big your guns are, you still need to go door to door otherwise you apply a scorched earth policy on the entire united states..

guerilla warfare trumphs conventional warfare everytime

No but IF, iiiiiiifffffff they ever somehow got their feet on American soil, they wouldnt be able to kill us all. (without WMD)

& the rest of us would be fighting tooth n nail to take each one of them out.
exactly, so thats why it is important you stay armed.

I hope my american bretheren fight for the 2nd and don't let the jew fucks make you change it through hollywood actors using scare tactics

fuck the pussy ass left

Guns = best protection

Oct 13, 2003
I havnt been reeding this thread but duz ne1 kno nething bout that 3d-printed ar15 shit...
Basically, what Mobbin said. The majority of 3D printers use ABS plastic. Using one to print a lower receiver wouldn't sustain for very long, unfortunately. The last count I saw managed 80 rounds before failing.

The technology is there, but not on the consumer level. It's just to expensive and to large to opt for a high end 3D printer . Even if they did have something that was affordable, compact, and could cut aluminum or a similar metal, it wouldn't be legal for long for that type of application.

For now, 3D printers are a waste of time in regard to weapon type applications.

Props: reo

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Basically, what Mobbin said. The majority of 3D printers use ABS plastic. Using one to print a lower receiver wouldn't sustain for very long, unfortunately. The last count I saw managed 80 rounds before failing.

The technology is there, but not on the consumer level. It's just to expensive and to large to opt for a high end 3D printer . Even if they did have something that was affordable, compact, and could cut aluminum or a similar metal, it wouldn't be legal for long for that type of application.

For now, 3D printers are a waste of time in regard to weapon type applications.

tha one homeboy showed me had sum foo let off 600... ima try ta get tha link...

but i see what u guys r getting at... props for tha info!!!