Obama to Ban All Guns¿!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
nope. I don't think any president ever would because the gun lobbyists are a pretty powerful force in the US
keep thinking that... oh and good job to everyone voting for this guy, he wants to slow down weapons development while everyone hates us, he doesnt wanna arm space, while others are trying, but he wont try to ban guns, its just a dumb commercial.... yea right. fuck this guy

Mar 26, 2006
australian t.v. is like american t.v.? i see you got niners too.. why?

yup we get all american shows/movies here about the same time you guys do. Our home made tv shows are fucken gay. We are used to american voices in movies/shows, if it not an american voice we here its just not the same if that makes sense lol

we got a dedicated fox sports / news channel, ESPN, CNN 24 hours 7 days a week.

And Niners cause I just got into NFL last year, love it, can watch any team play.

Sep 5, 2008
keep thinking that... oh and good job to everyone voting for this guy, he wants to slow down weapons development while everyone hates us,
we have enough nuclear bombs to kill the whole world, what more do you want?

he doesnt wanna arm space, while others are trying,
No see what you mean is he wont keep pumping trillions of dollars into a FAILED arming space system. That whole system needs to be scrapped and has been flawed since its conception.

but he wont try to ban guns, its just a dumb commercial.... yea right. fuck this guy
I don't know about pussys like you who do what the government says, but aint no one taking my guns.

Apr 8, 2005

No see what you mean is he wont keep pumping trillions of dollars into a FAILED arming space system. That whole system needs to be scrapped and has been flawed since its conception.

I don't know about pussys like you who do what the government says, but aint no one taking my guns.
pussies like me? who the fuck are you? when did we meet, i dont recall this event... honestly. no ones taking my shit either, but its alot of trouble that could be avoided by just not having someone in office that bans guns. and the majority of people are gonna give up their guns freely believe that. and what the fuck makes you think that i do whatever the government said, your just another cat talkin reckless from behind a computer screen about someone you've never met. if it makes you feel better i genuinely think you are cool for your post.

Apr 8, 2005

and about this... ali had the goods to be named the greatest but did he stop training? other countries are quickly developing, and the more they develop and the more we slow down, the more vulnerable we become

Sep 5, 2008
and about this... ali had the goods to be named the greatest but did he stop training? other countries are quickly developing, and the more they develop and the more we slow down, the more vulnerable we become

you had no valid response to any of my points, go watch another palin video.

You probably think obama is muslim and a terrorist too, right? hah.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
this ill-conceived notion you have of the US "slowing down" doesnt in any way mean that we are gonna be "vulnerable." these countries that are "quickly developing" are so far from what the US is capable of, theres no way we'd be any more vulnerable then the countries themselves are already.

Apr 8, 2005
you had no valid response to any of my points, go watch another palin video.

You probably think obama is muslim and a terrorist too, right? hah.
there you go again talkin reckless and making assumptions, are you that insecure about your thoughts that you need to talk shit in the process of sharing them

Sep 5, 2008
talking reckless? lmao what?? Well palin and gays are trying to imply obama is a muslim and a terrorist and/or terrorist sympathizer. So you're saying you dont agree with your partys leaders? Of course you do, you're a "my country right or wrong" guy.. yeah, you're that guy.

and still sidestepping the issue, typical response from someone who doesn't know what theyre talking about.

But talking politics is like trying to teach a 2 week old to talk, so whatever.

Mar 4, 2007
chill everyone.
its directly related to hunting ANYWAYS. the smear campaign in this commercial is saying that he wants to ban guns that are used for killing deer and other wildlife, maybe, hmmm because they can go extinct if they are used for killing and we keep moving in on land that they usually use for habitat? lol.

there are many aspects, but just liek 2-0-Sixx said, gun lobbyists are very powerful here, there will never be a "no gun"ban because not only would that ensue a large revoltion but nearly impossible without martial law and civilian enslavement of some type. by then, we would be in mid-revolution anyhow.

May 2, 2002
there you go again talkin reckless and making assumptions, are you that insecure about your thoughts that you need to talk shit in the process of sharing them
No offense.. but you're an idiot. Stop while you're behind.

and lol@your corny ass siccness award. Lame ass muthafucka.

Apr 8, 2005
talking reckless? lmao what?? Well palin and gays are trying to imply obama is a muslim and a terrorist and/or terrorist sympathizer. So you're saying you dont agree with your partys leaders? Of course you do, you're a "my country right or wrong" guy.. yeah, you're that guy.

and still sidestepping the issue, typical response from someone who doesn't know what theyre talking about.

But talking politics is like trying to teach a 2 week old to talk, so whatever.
what am i sidestepping? my party? i personally dont like either side, this thread just happens to be about something obama is possibly doing that i dont like, that doesnt mean i agree with everything palin and mccain say and do just cause im against obama on some issues. life isnt as black and white as you think it is. and again you trying to tell me how i am.... lol im pretty sure i know myself and all your claims are false. ill give you the arming space shit, im not up on that topic too much... and i dont think obama is a terrorist or a sympathizer, thats just some dumb talk, what other issues am i sidestepping? i dont see you making any other points other than trying to describe my belief system to me. lol

May 2, 2002
your lack of a grip on reality is equally amusing.

whats an internet dork like you need guns for anyway? the only riot you'll ever be a part of is e-riots, you faggot.