Oakland Raiders @ Cleveland Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 2, 2002
why the FUCK can we not win 2 fucking games in a row???

seriously... how do we beat the Bengals, Steelers, Eagles, and Broncos

yet we lose to the Chiefs, Redskins, and the fucking BROWNS????

god damnit... no offense Browns fans... and congrats on the win... but WTF???
The Raiders are not a good team and certainly not much better than the Browns...if at all. Take off the homer glasses.

But hey...thanks for the back handed compliment...HAHA better luck next time!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The Raiders are not a good team and certainly not much better than the Browns...if at all. Take off the homer glasses.

But hey...thanks for the back handed compliment...HAHA better luck next time!
did I say we were a really good team? Noooo

Do I think we are a better team than the Browns? Yes... not by much... but check the record... it proves we're slightly better

Were we a better team on Sunday? No

What I'm saying is why do we beat good teams, but we lose to shitty teams?

and why is it so difficult for us to just win 2 games in a row

no homer glasses on here bro, I keep it real about my time all the time... obviously you don't read my posts on here much

Jul 29, 2002
^^^^i agree, i cant believe how some people keep wanting to give Russel so many chances. He is inaccurrate, slow, dumb, has no leadership skills, doesnt care, and has a case of fumbilitis when the wind blows......Frye is the better choice.....like many have said, he gives us the best chance to win a game. My opinion is fuck JR........buy his contract out, re-sign Bruce almighty, try to sign Vick, and draft a QB in the later rounds....

OLD MAN AL NEEDS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Sep 24, 2006
i agree we should have ran it more but you cant just throw the ball in the air hoping it wont get picked. if you cant get a clean throw roll out and get throw the ball out of bounds