Oakland Raiders @ Cleveland Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
well let's beat Baltimore...

then we'll break the record of consecutive seasons with 11 or more losses

it would be our best season since our Super Bowl season

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think we're gonna beat the Ravens

I was talkin to my boy and telling him we're probably gonna lose to Cleveland and beat the Ravens... watch... just watch...

Feb 23, 2004
Meta4iCAL why the FUCK can we not win 2 fucking games in a row???

seriously... how do we beat the Bengals, Steelers, Eagles, and Broncos

yet we lose to the Chiefs, Redskins, and the fucking BROWNS????

god damnit... no offense Browns fans... and congrats on the win... but WTF??
becuase the raiders deserve the # 1 pick in the draft...lol

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
why do you call him Charlie onion ring?
Cuz like 2 weeks ago when Bruce "is loose" Gradkowski went down on PTI they were debating whether you start frye or Russell... Well the question went to Woody Paige and he said "Start Frye or Russell?????????..........???????? (pause) I'd rather start Charlie Onion Ring then Jamarcus Russell." That shit had me dieing laughing so I kept callin him that.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
if you think Frye looked worse than Russell... you're fuckin blind

if Russell threw for half that many yards and 50% completion people would be saying he's improving
I'm not blind, Frye looked like shit...we had a better chance with Russell, fuck Cable and his sorry as play calling. Who the fuck calls 4 passing plays in a row when it's first and goal from the 2 yardline?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm not blind, Frye looked like shit...we had a better chance with Russell, fuck Cable and his sorry as play calling. Who the fuck calls 4 passing plays in a row when it's first and goal from the 2 yardline?
no... Russell is garbage

what makes you think he'd be better???

he would have likely been sacked twice as many times, thrown for 100 yards and 40% completion

Frye was able to move the chains and get us down the field... only to fuck up and throw ints

of course that's not good

but Russell wouldn't have been able to convert 3rd downs... with Russell all you get is 3 and outs and lost yardage

not defending Frye... but he's better than Russell, which isn't saying much... but it is what it is

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The way he ended the game in Denver, maybe he learned from Gradowski...
SMH... he didn't even look great in the Denver game

are you guys forgetting when he got sacked for a loss of 17 yards or whatever it was... remember when he fumbled the ball?

remember how he got help because of a PI call on a horrible throw?

Remember how he only completed 5 passes??? which doesn't tell us shit

the offense was so dumbed down for him... if you watch it... none of his throws were great throws... receivers got wide open... turned around, caught the ball...

he gets props for winning the game... but he didn't look great doing it... you WANT to like Russell so you're telling yourself he turned shit around... he didn't turn shit around

Sep 24, 2006
i think there is nothing to lose now and if gradkowski cant go we should just give russell the start and see what he does in the last game either way i think baltimore is gonna kill us so theres nothing to lose

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we have a chance against Baltimore

we've beaten better teams than them... and we've beaten teams that are actually playing for something... Pittsburgh and Denver were in games they considered to be must win games... and they lost

obviously we're not favored to win... and there is a possibility we get blown out

but if the team decides to play hard and limits mistakes we could win

and Frye gives us a better chance to win... yes... he can at least move the chains and keep our offense on the field... he just needs to be a little smarter in key situations