*****Nump Gets His Card Pulled*****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2005
lol That nigga sound like a fucking clown!!

that aint no goddamn grape street nigga fuck outta here.. there is one d-mac from grape and he dont sound nothing like him and sure as hell aint the type of nigga to be callin niggaz up like that.. the nigga dont even sound like a watts nigga anyway.. and grape st. compton ? wtf..

that was prolly real_eastY aka watts_up callin

Sep 25, 2006
how wuz that me callin when i said that aint even tha homie from grape dumbass read tha thread, that nigga on tha phone sounded like he wuz tryna put on a LA accent n shit, cuzz had extraz

get off my nutsac u yukmouth towel boy, now go wipe that nigga nutts off

Feb 1, 2005
u a clown homie aint even worth argueing with... i was in the jordan downs last week with my nigga gio aka baby kay dee.. whats yo name ? what they call you out there ? not that it really matters cuz i know yous a muthafucking phony anyway

Jun 4, 2004
this board should be called B.A.N.T.

for Bay Area Nump Talk

get off dudes nutts already, and its funny how all you guys are gettin wet off the recorded phone call

i bet you wouldnt step up to nump in real life

Jan 15, 2006
WUT IS IT said:
this board should be called B.A.N.T.

for Bay Area Nump Talk

get off dudes nutts already, and its funny how all you guys are gettin wet off the recorded phone call

i bet you wouldnt step up to nump in real life
lol why the fuck would any man be afraid to step to nump in real life ? you niggaz on here just kill me..

Status
Not open for further replies.