*****Nump Gets His Card Pulled*****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2006
This is exclusive audio that i found on some niggas myspace..

Nump basically is gettin checked for that video on where he was talkin down on L.A niggas

http://download.yousendit.com/CF064154626D1A13

the hilarious shit is at the end when dude tells Nump, " You wanna see me"

Nump stutters like a mothafucka, nigga was spooked

I kinda feel bad for cuzz he fucked up with that video man. thats all bad on mommas

May 5, 2005
Ok how did he get numps number? This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. These simps need to grow up with that back and forth childish, you talked about my city shit. LOL mothafuckas defending cities they have no power in. Slave minded suckas.

Feb 13, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Ok how did he get numps number? This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. These simps need to grow up with that back and forth childish, you talked about my city shit. LOL mothafuckas defending cities they have no power in. Slave minded suckas.
nump said his number in that video. i feel you on that tho

Jun 6, 2006
i think this is the first time sumthin like this has hit the siccness.yal talk about gangsta this and that on here,haha and now yal have this....mafuckas on the boards will be talking bout this for weeks to come

Stylo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2006
Damn, why didnt Nump check this nigga on the phone like "how the fuck u get my number?" lol

it was like he was coo with some random nigga callin his phone and talkin shit... fuck all that shit

Apr 26, 2006
Stylo said:
Damn, why didnt Nump check this nigga on the phone like "how the fuck u get my number?" lol

it was like he was coo with some random nigga callin his phone and talkin shit... fuck all that shit
'
he gave his number on that lil video thing hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.