NoxiousN8 responisble for Brotha Lynch signing to Strange!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2006
He enjoys the attention. He's an attention whore. He acts like he doesn't like it when he does. He loves the attention, we love talking shit about him, it all works out. Everyone's happy.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
wow u didnt say it? so rmiller hacked your twitter account? or he took the time to photoshop it?

If your think Lynch didnt know who tech was in 2001 you are a god damn fool.

you gotta be one of the biggest tools in he world.

May 11, 2002
That's funny because Brotha Lynch Hung was on a JCOR sampler CD with Tech N9ne back in 2001......Strange that Lynch did not know who Tech was?????

May 31, 2007
exactly. haha.

rising who is that chick in your sig damn...ha im more interested in that than n8 by millions ha....
Arianny Celeste from UFC
She said she wont pose nude so dont waste time lol.. This was the closest Ive seen. I bet she will come around when either Hef offers more money, or if/when the UFC drops her

Jun 29, 2007
you mothafuckas are dumb as fuck SHIT. i gave lynch a snippet back in 2001 or something like that i never said this shit so quit putting words in my mouth fuck thats all you mothafuckas do on here is play lilk games make up shit and start rumors.
LOL i was going to go to that show in Tulsa too.....but from what i remember Lynch didnt even show up, so im glad i didnt make the 4 hour drive from kc for a no show

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
LOL i was going to go to that show in Tulsa too.....but from what i remember Lynch didnt even show up, so im glad i didnt make the 4 hour drive from kc for a no show
Naw he was there I set it up everyone from Siccmade was there the venue didnt have a fire perment so they came through and shut it down they wouldnt even let him have his merch it was fucked up. And Lynch was happy because it was cordless mics lol

Status
Not open for further replies.