NoxiousN8 responisble for Brotha Lynch signing to Strange!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think N8 got a little confused. He handed Lynch a sampler with the snippet and Lynch probably looked to the side to one of his boys and asked "Who the fuck is this?" After N8 was sent on his way, Lynch looked down at the sampler he was handed and thought, "Oh, a Tech sampler. That's my dude."

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
LOLOLOLLIPOP

so HE too was responsible for 187 On A Hook...

well I'll be fucking darned N8 if it wasn't for you what would be of mankind

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think Yukmouth is primarily responsible for 187 on a Hook. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Tech recorded for that song when it was still a Yukmouth & C-Bo project before it shifted to Lynch & Bo because Yuk was locked up.

Oct 2, 2006
I think N8 got a little confused. He handed Lynch a sampler with the snippet and Lynch probably looked to the side to one of his boys and asked "Who the fuck is this?" After N8 was sent on his way, Lynch looked down at the sampler he was handed and thought, "Oh, a Tech sampler. That's my dude."
Your a little off... when Lynch said "Who the fuck is this" he was referring to N8. But N8 didn't get it and said yo man its Tech N9ne and I'm his #1 fan. Watch the dvd hes gotta clown mask from me.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
you mothafuckas are dumb as fuck SHIT. i gave lynch a snippet back in 2001 or something like that i never said this shit so quit putting words in my mouth fuck thats all you mothafuckas do on here is play lilk games make up shit and start rumors.

Oct 25, 2006
you mothafuckas are dumb as fuck SHIT. i gave lynch a snippet back in 2001 or something like that i never said this shit so quit putting words in my mouth fuck thats all you mothafuckas do on here is play lilk games make up shit and start rumors.
You're so pathetic it's not even funny. Just take my information from one of my last few posts and just commit suicide.

Jul 1, 2004
Thats a screen shot faggot. You got busted and you look like a punkass. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.